Chapter 1

Not a smut
Toretto sister

Hi my name is Lucy and I've been racing with Dom's crew for a year now. I look up to both Dom and Mia, although some people take my admiration of Dom as being in love with him. The thing is I'm not. I'm actually there little sister they just don't know. I was to afraid to tell them cause then they would find out about there dads affair. They always talk about how great of a man he is.

So yes I am the youngest unkown Toretto of 18 years old

(sorry I just really love twice)

The problem is that with everyone not knowing who I really am and thinking I'm in love with Don it causes a little problem. That problem being Dom's girlfriend Letty. At first we got along but after a while she has become jealous thinking I'm trying to steal him from her.

Today I was really stressed out cause I heard letty telling someone that she was close to beating my ass if I looked at Dom like I usually do. Don't get me wrong I learnt along time ago to defend myself but I definitely wouldn't be able to handle myself against her.

"The team will be here soon" Mia said cheerfully, the team normally came to the Cafe at this time.

After hearing that and knowing Letty will be here soon I became nervous and shaky. As the minutes pasted by it got worse and while I was restocking the fridge I dropped one of the glass bottles of milk.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry" I blurt out bending down to pick up the broken glass accidentally cutting my finger.

"hey its fine, let me handle this" Mia says seeing I have tears running down my face.

"Come on" I hear Dom say behind me.

He helped me stand up and looked at my finger, thankfully it wasn't that bad but I was still shaky. Dom noticed this and pulled me in for a hug.

"you want to tell me what's going on" he asks still hugging me.

I'm just about to answer when...

"what the hell is going on" I pull away and turn to see Letty with an angry look on her face, hands on hip.

"n-n-nothing" I whimper out.

I quickly try to go pasted her and get out as fast as I can. When suddenly I'm grabbed and forcefully slammed into one of the shelves hard enough to take it down with me.

"LETTY" I hear Dom shout at her.

"No I'm done with this shit" I hear her say before she's on me punching me in the face.

"that's enough" Dom's shouts again this time pulling her off me.

Jessie quickly bends down and helps me stand up.

"I didn't do anything" I whimper int Jessie's jacket.

"Oh don't act all innocent, I know your trying to steal Dom from me. Come on let's fight" she's screams at me.

"I don't want Dom" I say softly, it's time the truth comes out. "I have the same dad as you two, I'm your half sister" I say shyly.

I look up and everyone is staring at me shocked not saying anything. I don't know what to do so I did what I did to get away from my mother. I ran from the cafe jumping into my car and driving away from there as fast as I can, not looking back.

What did I think would happen. There was no way that I could possibly stay there for ever without them finding out who I am. The year I stayed there was longer then I thought I would get but now I'm on my own with nowhere to go. I burnt the bridges with the Toretto crew, there was nowhere to go in the entire city, I would have to leave town. The problem I had no money or a place to stay.

It's safe to say I'm screwed.

***

So this is the first chapter, I might make a part 2 depending on how well this book goes.

Luv from
Liv
😜