Spoilers : Jenna's sentence and Tia and Ji-Eun conversation

Then comes the trial. Mir explains that Jenna is the head behind the conspiracy. So Jenna is summoned. He denies everything, but several witness are brought in, and among them a royal doctor. Tia then understands the evil scheme : As the poison that was given to Ruve was not one who caused infertility but one that would change his character into the one of a mad tyran, if the poison plan had not be detected in time, and if Jieun had been empress and had produced an heir... it would have been possible for Duke Jenna to have grabbed the empire in his hands.

After driving out the tyran, he would have been able to exercise power as a young emperor's grandfather.

Nobles then vote, and Mir is found guilty, but as a thanks for his help in unveiling the truth, he's only demoted 5 ranks above his station and has his aristocrats rights removed for 10 years. Their possessions and territories are also confiscated by the crown. Mir humbly accepts and thanks everybody for their generosity. Then they vote for Jenna and they all declare him guilty. He's condemned to be beheaded, and his title, estate and possessions returns to the crown (same treatment as Tia in the 1st timeline).

All his descendants are also sentenced to be beheaded (this normally includes Jieun). Duke Jenna shouts to Tia "Aristia la Monique! How dare you betray me?!" (Jenna is the brother of Tia's grandmother (really? how shameless can this man be...))as he's dragged out by guards. Tia then worries for Jieun and asks what will happen to her to Verita.

Zena does get judged for his crimes and his whole household is beheaded and killed.

Ji-Eun saw herself as a protagonist in an isekai novel, thinking that she was the main character and Tia was the villainess out to steal her position and love, but realized in the end, she was actually the villainess.

This is why she saves Tia's life, because she wants redemption.

Jieun also regrets so much not taking Vita/God's offer to go back to Korea with her memories erased.
Ruve and everyone else in the Empire wants to kill Ji-Eun, since she is a co-conspirator and Zena's adopted daughter, but Tia begs them for mercy, however, Tia is overruled, just like first timeline Ruve was overruled when he asked for clemency for Tia.

Tia disguises herself and goes to Jieun's chambers late at night. There, she asks Jieun why she went so far as giving up her magic to save her life. Warning about the ambush would have been enough to get what she wanted (marry Ruve) after all. During the trial, Ruve asked the nobles what should happen to Jieun and they votes for her to be killed. They argued that no daughter of a traitor could be divine or sent by God. But rather than beheading, they suggested poison - a gentler and more honorable execution.

As Jieun stays silent and refuses to answer, Tia surprises herself by blurting her feelings out for the first time: "Actually, I hated you." Jieun flinches. "I didn't know it was hate at the time, but now I know it was. I pretended I didn't care about what was happening... but I hated you for appearing suddenly and taking everything. I didn't like your clueless laughing. I couldn't admit I had been robbed of everything I'd ever had."

Tia admits in herself that she felt Superior to Jieun, and she was jealous that Jieun had taken Ruve's love away from her. Those feelings were only able to exist between equals. But what annoyed her above all was that Ruve was someone who had always been rational, yet he chose someone unqualified to be his empress. So she asks Jieun "Did this happen in the past? Was the emperor poisoned?"

Jieun doesn't answer for a while then she says : "Headaches, dizziness, insomnia, extreme emotional changes... it was a condition he showed before he died." Tia is shocked and appalled : "He died?!" Jieun answers "When do you think I came back? Remember what I told you? I told you that for me, it had only been 4 years since you died. I died at 23, and he at 26. You know I don't know anything about politics. I've tried as much as I can, I studied, but there was a limit to what I could do. So I don't exactly know what happened. I just know that he couldn't sleep anymore and was always angry. He kept away from me. And one day he left the capital for an expedition and never came back. I didn't tell you everything. I noticed that his heart has left me little by little since your death, but by then he really hated me."