Spoilers : Ruve and Diana relationship and Adrian and Elina's birth

"......" Your Majesty! Wake up! It's already morning! "
" Um "
" why don't you wake up? Why can't you wake up today? You don't even sleep."

The high-pitched child voice made Ruve frown. His head was heavy as a wet sandbag because he barely fell asleep at night. With a low grip/shaking touch, he raised his eyelids and saw something silvery glimmering in the brightening vision. Somehow, a small child smiled back at him,
"Good morning Your Majesty "
'...isn't it Diana..."
"What have you been up to this morning?" asked the child, slowly raising himself up, rolling his golden eyes

Ruve raised his body slowly and asked, the child rolled her big golden eyes back and picked a word for a while. It looked like Tia when he looked at her eyes,

Ruve forcibly opening his eyes, forgot about his unpleasant heart for a moment and laughed.

"Your Majesty, may I go outside the palace today?"

"Where you want to go? ”

"I'm going to play with Gradis. Can I go there? Yes? Yes?"

Ruve recalled the boy with the red hair that resembled his father, and the feeling that wasn't so good, ( ahahahhahaha gradis is carsein's son ) but he didn't want to disappoint his daughter who looked at him with her eyes full of anticipation.

"Yes, you can go. ”

"Thank you!"

" However, you shouldn't just walk around like last time. Do you understand?"

"Yes! I'll be back!"

Diana, who looked at him with an irritated look, smiled as soon as the words of permission fell. Then she rushed straight to Ruve, leaving a light kiss on the cheek and running out of the room.
After watching it for a moment, Ruve woke up, swallowing a laugh. His body on terrible condition, he couldn't help himself because he only sleep for two hours but he I couldn't come back to sleep even he tried hard.

Ruve head feel heavy when he want to changing clothes, once again he realized the absence of the Empress and headed to the office. He thought about dropping into the Guards Division for a while, but the morning exercise seemed to be unreasonable in the present situation, when he already have fatigue.

The same with Knights' inspection. ( Knight division is under Tia (empress) ) Perhaps they had noticed his keenness, his aides hurried on without a sound. Ruve raised his lips in a dour way as he watched them closely chant for the past month. If there was an empress, she would have comforted them with proper words, but he didn't really want to do so. This was his preferred way in the first place. "If it's unfair, try telling the empress to come back quickly.'

Suddenly, Ruve took the documents handed by the aide. What the heck, maybe there wasn't even one notice. The article is about Carsein, one of the few friends of my lovely wife, who once wandered around her looking for Tia's heart.

Ruve knew that the only heart he had for her was friendship, and that he was already have his own happy family.
Considering the friendship between Him and carsein for nearly a decade. Ruve still got on his nerves everytime Carsein getting close to his wife

"Yes, Your Majesty? ' His aides surprised him
Ruve frowned lightly and waved his hands.
"Nothing. Go on."
"Oh, yes, Your Majesty. Then I'll keep going. In this case...…."

Ruve listened to what his aides were saying in one ear and picked up the pens.
It was already a month ago, but the more he think about it, the worse he felt. Ouy Of all the 7I companies, why is it that Lord Carsein becomes a member of the empress's entourage for leaving the territory? ( LOL jealous Ruve, so Tia have a mission together with carsein )