Spoilers : Emperor Mirkan

The last hour,

"Your Majesty, you have to go back now."

"I get it, Lord Monique. Let's go back."

Mirkan expected this much. It's been three years since he ascended the throne, and even though he's worked so hard, is he still not enough? It wasn't that he thought he could drive away a few bad habits in the morning, but this is not too much to do.

Whatever you do, it's just fine, it's great, He's sick of those who just say what he say, and he decide to leave the Imperial Palace and inspect the Commonwealth area. Sir Las and Sir Monique, who were in uniform and wearing swords, were unable to rush, but the eyes of the people who were on the bustling streets of Era could not leave their heads. Their naked, starved eyes were shining with venom and malice, worn to the point of bare flesh

"Save me! Is anybody there? "

It was then.

The first and last time Mirkan knew the woman he had given my heart to in my life. With a deep sigh, the woman screamed when he turned around. Normally, He'd never have done anything dangerous like jumping in first, but instinctively, the screaming of his feet. He headed for the alley he was coming by. The masked men, who surrounded the woman with Fuchia hair, looked back at her popularity. As soon as a man with a tongue swung his sword at a woman, Lord Monique, who ran like the wind, struck the sword hard.

The man's sword, whose path was disturbed by the wind, grazed the woman's hair. The Fuchia hair falling down to the floor made Mirkan stare at it without realizing it. The eyes of a woman looking at Sir Monique with astonishment were shining like jewels, and his heart was captivated in a flash.

***

In the beginning, the blood oath was not the shackles that the monarchs, who were kings of a country during the war of conquest of the first emperor, filled themselves with to preserve the kingdom and people.

"I'm offering my life."

He believed in his reliable eyes when Keiran said. "I will serve my whole life without such an oath."

At first Mirkan didn't trust it, but he gradually built his faith in one corner of Despite the difference in age and status. As long as he thought he could give his sister one by one among the brothers and sisters who died because of the succession quarrel. But Keiran, he knelt down, nodded his head down, reciting the oath of blood. To get the woman he love, instead of the queen who will give honor to the family, asking for a woman who might not be able to lose

"I beg you, Your Majesty"

The girl is sincerely yearning for him, her voice still ringing in his ear.

Mirkan looked down at Lord Monique, who had finished the word of the oath, and closed his eyes. This castle crossed dozens of times with the widespread sentiment of wanting to take her away and the fact that I can't miss this young man I trust most.

"I grant your wish... '

When Mirkan spit out the words of the promised covenant accepting the oath, he saw the blue eyes were dying in the light of joy. The golden eyes with tears were also seen

and also Ernia,

who was shaking with shame.

"By Blood oaths engraved on lions and spears, I left the only woman I loved to my most trusted friend."

***

"Oh , my lady is here."

He walked awfully and hugged the child with his hands open. The child who pulled his hair and laughed loudly was so proud. He like her with her golden eyes that look like Jeremiah. Mirkan smiled kindly and froze the child. A woman who smiles softly looking at him.