Spoilers : Ji-Eun POV (2/3)

It was said that the exile was called to be deported, and the words from Marquis of Monique, who said to be careful that no one would ever notice her identity in the future, buzzed.
Now, maybe she losed his life . The encounter with Carsein was a very dangerous thing for Jieun. Even more in the current situation, where watchers are watching closely.

"I only ruled over a trivial commoner for a while. It's not something the knight of the empire cares about. it's not your business"

"Yes? But I must care," said Carsein, who looked at her with a pensive look as the woman frowned in a calm refusal tried to say what it was.

"Maybe. Sir Lars?"

"Usually my brother is called that. I'm the youngest son, Carsein De Las."

The woman, who had erased her spiteful expression before she knew it, spoke with a soft voice.
"I can't help it if it's what Mr. Lars wants. I'll yield." "Thank you, Madam."
"Well, sir, this is fate. Can you spare a moment ..and you... ?
" I'm a third generation of Bevan's writer, Mr. Winter, Sir?"
Kyaaa !"
Jieun, who was slowly backing away in the middle of the conversation, screamed with consternation at the power of that grabbing her wrist.
Carsein turned her up. The wind covered her face with faced to faced with Carsein's blue eyes.
the wide-open eyes narrowed as if they were doubtless. The sight gave her goose bumps, but Jieun desperately straightened up her face, not knowing what would happen if she was caught here.

"Oh, you're a in knight Outfit....", hesitatingly leaned over, she had no idea what to do.

"Well, it can't be" Carsein said, "I'm quiet for a moment as if I'm organizing my thoughts.. well, that can't be true. ?"

"Yeah? "

"No, it's nothing. More than that, do you have anything to do with Monique's ?"

( Seems Carsein didn't recognized Jieun cuz her appearance change, Her hair is wait not black anymore )

" How did you know that?" jieun asked him back in her most innocent voice, like she didn't know anything. The nobleman said,
"Yes. Don't you know?" "The child is a humble commoner. The nobility... ...has nothing to do with it"

"Hmm, really?" Carsein voice is full of doubt, The flowing silence feels like an eternal transient, so that Jieun can put her head more deeply.

Jieum hid her face while bowing.
" Just let it go, please."
The smiling Carsein shook his hand lightly.
"Okay. I'll see you later."
"Thank you, sir," Jieun bowed deeply, swallowing a sigh of relief that flowed out from her body
Then, her legs kept getting faster and faster all the way out of his sight. She was afraid of how the story would change once it was reported, but it was my priority to get out from this.
Jieun thought she had so easily passed over her friendship with Carsein. ( i think in the 2nd life jieun only friend is carsein )
The very next day,the marquis was given the posthumous title of strictly banning people from going out.

***

'Not today?'
'Sorry, miss. I don't think you should go out for a while."
Jieun sighed as she watched the old man standing up for her. Until now, she had resisted the concert and endured it in fear of possible negative effects, but now that more than a month has passed since she was trapped inside her house, she was feeling the limit of her patience.
What did i do wrong?
Of course, it was her fault that she bumped into a noble woman that day, but of all people who imagine she would meet again with Carsein.
Jieun irritatedly bit her lips. She didn't want to give up her life, but now she's starting to feel a little bit faint from the intense stress after endure it for more than half a year.

"I thought I'd rather be killed than live like this."

'Yeah, it's all over the place anyway. Do I die once or twice?"

Suddenly thinking of passing through her head, Jieun stared angrily at the old man. Normally, she would just accept it, but for some reason she didn't want to.
" If i'm going to die of withering anyway, I'd rather say something."

"Let me see him "

"What are you talking about all of a sudden?"

"I'll do whatever you want, so let me see Mr. Keiran, You're probably reporting every day anyway, aren't you?"

"I'm sorry, but that's not good, miss."

"Oh, come on! If you don't want to see me go overboard, please do that way! What's wrong with you when you're doing everything you want?"

The old man, who was looking at Jieun, nervously barking, nodded slowly after a moment. The sudden hysterical habit of her, which had been so gentle all along, may have surprised him, but he had no facial expression as if he had always seen her.

Jieun was sick and tired of the old man who calmly replied, "I will deliver Your story to the Marquis."
From his heir to his butler, this Monique Family, really like a stone cold that did not cry in all human beings, as though they were all outraged.