Spoilers : Wedding Night (1/2)

Those spoilers are from novel updates. All I did is sumerising them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Adrian's Diary.
I affirm it. His Majesty the Emperor was not a romanticist of the century, he was just a hopeless case. Otherwise, how can you express such a thing to the Queen Mother......... yes, I admit that the Queen Mother is a mature and competent person. But, oh, I still have a fatal attraction to be cute to her.

That's how history was achieved.

R : "It's time for you to stop immersing, Your Majesty."
T : "huh? Oh, yes, yes.'
A couple of wine glasses that will be placed on a subtly lit fruit table, and his favorite 900-year-old Belotian red wine. Tia face turned red when she saw the two pillows placed side by side on the bed.

Lina, removed the 93-year-old Ricahrak towel, looked at the riser and said with a pleased look. "This is enough. His Majesty loves the subtle scent, so I don't think we need to sprinkle perfume , Okay, okay, something like that.What's with the flavour... ...said Lina, who seemed to grin at Tia in a hurry "Sit here for now. I'll dry your hair."
"Yes."
Tia sat in front of a silver mirror in which the imperial style was beautifully crafted, she saw the face of a woman full of excitement. She looked at the familiar, awkward expression for a moment and closed her eyes slowly.

The soft texture of a cloth patted down was pleasing. "This reminds me of the old days. I didn't even think that your Majesty would really be his Empress."
"Huh?"
" What kind of man does the Empress like?"
Rina used to attack Tia by asking her what kind of man she liked. "Hey, Your Majesty " "Huh?"

"Suddenly curious.What was the answer to that? You didn't tell me until the end. "

"Oh, that? Well... " at that time, Lina was very persistent in questioning, but tia didn't even think about choosing her ideal type . Because she thought, "As long as she had enough time to stay with the royal family, what should she do?" and that she thought it would be okay if it wasn't for the Crown Prince's Highness, or the current Emperor's Majesty.
Tia was lost in thought, Other memories are clear, but strangely not as well as that. The feeling of being caught and not wanting to be caught is burning with some sense of self-esteem.
"That's weird. What was my ideal type? I'm sure I had something in mind."...she felt that the rain that had been going on carefully stopped, but she didn't care about it and kept on going back and forth.

At that time, Lina took some examples, saying, "A reliable man or a friendly man," but Tia was not attracted to any of the many examples she had heard, as the unreceived wound of love was deeply scarred. she thought it would be nice to have a man who wouldn't let me go through the pain of being abandoned again.

"Oh, I remember. You know what......" Tia stopped looking back . Because there was an unexpected figure standing where Lina was standing just a while ago. a young man with blue hair instead of her.
"Oh, when did you get here? Come on. . . . . That man hurriedly stopped her from getting up.
"Just stay where you are. Will u let me do it ?" ( ruve want comb tia's hair )
"What? But how could you......
"I've heard that a lot of couples do this, I'd like to try"
"Well, that's......." Somehow Tia face was burning, so she hurriedly wrapped her hands and lowered her head deeply.
Ruve smiled at her and gently curled up her hair. The rustling sound of rain made the nerves of the whole body . Ruve carefully combed, his touch was no different from Lina's, but strangely she felt something about every part of the comb. Tia never thought her hair would feel so sensitive. Even the breath that touches lightly would make the whole thing stand on end. Tia was out of breath but she couldn't help but shake off his touch.

Unlike the peaceful expression in the wool and the gentle look in his hands, he dared to flirt with that intense gaze. How long has it been? By the time the tremors from his hair came down to the tip of his feet, he said,

"I've finished.... Tia "

"Yes, ? Did you call me?"

Tia was just trying to answer plainly, but the voice that came out of her lips was much higher than usual. Ruve asked with a puzzled look, with a slight eyebrow-sharp smile on his lips.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh, no, no, Your Majesty. It's just, I was thinking for a second...."

"Hmm? Hey, isn't that too much? You didn't think of me in front of you. My pride is going to be hurt a little."

"Oh, well, it's not really that, so.........'
her tongue was stuffy because it couldn't move at all. No matter how nervous she is, she's not a child, . But at this point Ruve must have thought something was strange, but he spoke with a look that seemed as if nothing had happened before .

R : "Hmm. Would you like a drink?"
T : "What? Ha, a drink, what......... "
R: " Wine. if I don't touch it, the maids will be sad.
T : "Oh, oh, yeah, yeah......

Ruve managed to nod his head, and he picked up the bottle quietly and scraped the wine out of two glasses. Then he sat on the bed and raised his glass to Tia and said, "Come and sit down...Come to think of it, it's the first time I've drink this wine with someone"
"Oh... yes, I am.' Tia heart began to beat madly fast when she thought she n Ruve was sitting side by side on the bed, but she hesitated to take a seat beside him, pretending to be calm.
As Ruve carefully crossed the glass, hiding his trembling, he raised his mouth slightly.

"It's the first wine I've ever had together, no matter how little I may have, shall I make a toast to it,...Well, how about me in your eyes ?

"Yes...... huh?"
A little dazed, Tia seem know that phrase been said a lot somewhere. A late realization suddenly burst into laughter. Oh, good Lord. Tia didn't expect Ruve to say that famous line. It was one of the most popular lines in romance novels.
She've been reading a that book for some time, the line in question was when the hero offered a toast to her lover.

It made Tia feel hot. No matter how famous he is, it's a novel, and it's a romantic novel that women usually watch, and Tia never dream that Ruve will do it.

The more she thought about it, the funnier it was, the more she forgot to be nervous until the last few days of the week and laughed excitedly. Such a line with such a serious face. It doesn't really suit him
"how do you know him? Did you see the novel, Your Majesty?"

"Well, no. Actually, Earl Penill said it would ease my tension a little bit... Oops, I didn't mean to say this."

His disheartening voice made Tia laugh again, but she suddenly realized when she found ruve smiling at her in a loud voice. That he did it for himself.