Analysis : Why we should root for Ruve

I saw a lot of comments so I just like to explain my points.

Unfortunately we don't know any of Ruve POV of what happened in the first timeline in manhwa.
Because we can't know anything that Tia didn't see for herself, believed or felt.

We can't know what happened to people after Tia died, and we especially can't know how secondary characters felt.

Why?

Because the novel is told from Tia's POV.

What does this mean?

It means that the novel is entirely subjective.

We only know what Tia can grasp and how she interprets what she sees.

So can we know the truth?

NO.

We can only reconstruct the truth by confronting Tia's POV with other character's POV.

Does Tia's POV clashes with other character's POV?

All. the. time.

Jieun has a very different POV about what happened in their first lifetime. Even though Tia gets offended and refuses to listen to her (because she's stubborn and rigid - don't be fooled by the manhwa, the Tia from the novel is not as sympathetic as Tia from the manhwa), 1st Ruve's POV actually confirms Jieun's POV, and not Tia's. 1st Ruve was in love with Tia - it's only in Tia's imagination that 1st Ruve was indifferent to her.

Tia's vision of Allen is completely distorted. Tia's POV and Allen's POV are dramatically different. Like opposite. Tia doesn't know the true Allen at all, while Carsein finds out Allen's true colours almost instantly through his instincts. That tells something about Tia's weak abilities to judge someone's character. Especially when this person is lying to her.

I shall share 1st Ruve's official POV one day don't worry. But meanwhile, that shows what I know about 1st Ruve's POV before he went mad from the poison :

1st Ruve's POV portrayed Tia as the villainess.
Do you know what this means? He treated her as a villainess.
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. This is not in 1st Ruve's POV from the side story, but this is what I could reconstruct of his POV from everything I've read.

So try to imagine you're someone who was abandoned by your mother and unloved by your father. Your father however heavily dots on the girl of another man, your fiancée. The only person who has ever cared for you is the mother of your fiancée. You consider her your mother, even call her so.

One day, you're attacked by assassins when she visits you, but she protects her daughter with her body while she leaves you unprotected - that means she doesn't think of you as her son. You understant. But you can't help being wounded and feel rejected and not as loved as her own flesh and blood.

Later on she dies in your arms when her husband and her daughter are not at her side (where were they when she was sick and dying, honestly? She should have come first before anything else).

Did her daughter cried at her death?

No.
Because her daughter simply erased all her memories of her. She didn't pay respect to her mother a single time, and never asked about her because "one cannot miss what one doesn't remember" (that's what Tia said about her mother in first lifetime) and always acted cold and emotionless around you.

While you were grieving the death of your adoptive mother, a kind old man showed up and comforted you. Duke Jenna.

You trusted him and cared for him. He warned you against the Monique family. Aristia la Monique was a very cunning girl, and she was using you to put her son and her family on the throne. The whole imperial faction was behind her.