Spoilers : Ruve's letters

Those spoilers are from novel updates. All I did is sumerising them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[...]

M: "Where shall we put this, Your Majesty?"
T :"Let's put it here for now? That's what I need to see, so I'll have to go back to the Imperial Palace later."
M: "Then what about this?"
T : "That's over there. Oh, take the bundle there to the Imperial Palace Library. Tell him you can throw it away if you don't need it."
Tia gave them directions quickly. it was already the third season since she entered the palace, Lina was clearly establishing her authority as a full-time maid

"I think it's done. Is there anything else you want me to do?"

"Well, no. I think this is enough for now. Good work, Rina.You may leave now."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

After Lina and other maids left the room one by one, Tia looked through Ruve office, which was much fresher than before. As the number of days of attending political meetings along with Your Majesty continued to grow, Ruve spending more time in his office .
Her role as empress also increased, but she's okay because the pleasure of spending time together was greater than before.
However, since this place is for Tia, there are some parts that don't suit her, just a little uncomfortable. So with Ruve permission, she do a little renovation and tried to work a little to make it easier for her and it seemed like she was getting depressed these days.
Tia finds the documents That Ruve asked for, and a bunch of hidden letters seem to be hidden between the tightly placed file folders. The recipient's name, written on an envelope with blue pearls scattered on a blue background, was very familiar.

Aristia La Monique,

what is it? Is it a letter you wrote to me? It's weird.

All the letters that Ruve sent were kept together and kept well.
So what is this? it's weird.
It's normal to burn or destroy it, but it's collected in this way. No matter how much Tia thought about it, she hesitated for a moment and took out a bunch of letters and opened one of them.
She knew it wasn't appropriate, but she was very curious knowing what was being hidden there. There was also an excuse to say that it would be okay because She was a recipient anyway.

RUVE LETTER
I heard about what happened at the banquet yesterday. Yoi bowed down to the royal princess ( Ete princess ) to cover the faults of the emperors. There are so many things to say, but I think I should apologize first.
I'm sorry...
I wouldn't even have a reason to apologize that way in the first place if I hadn't given the dress to the princess.
I'm sorry to hear that you've been hurt by my carelessness
So why did you go so far? Aren't you my fiancee?
I have saved you from facing the king's daughter the last time I saw you bowing to another woman. Why did you hide that humiliation again? you were raised noblest than anyone, why u have endured such insults....do you hate me that much?

Tia hand trembles holding the letter paper.
Was he? Was he like this at the time?
When I saw the imperial style of the Imperial Family, I remembered the past that has become a memory. Memories of taking a look at the thought of not wanting to be tied to the imperial family, those who were angry at seeing me, and a tiara made to match the dress, yeah That tiara ( the pink tiara )
Perhaps that was one of the reasons why Ruve hated the word "sorry" so much.
What Tia said to him, when she was angry with why Ruve took such a conspiracy, was to say "I'm sorry for the honor of the imperial family."
Let's think of him on that day when Ruve sighed while hiding a wounded heart, but still cared for her and slowed down her pace.
Tia felt terribly sorry. Suddenly a long shadow fell over her head touching the end of the letter. A cool scent wrapped around the whole body with a warm feeling of touching her hair

Spoilers : The Abandonned EmpressOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara