Spoilers : Afternoon tea time with Adrian, Elina and Diana

5 years later

“Your Majesty, how about this?” Looking out the window, Ruve frowned his eyebrows towards the aide who constantly asked. Maybe He just impatient, and his appearance was even more annoying today, but since Ruve was in a bad mood, he couldn't answer and thrown the documents out,

"I don't know why it's a problem again. I'm sure there was a similar incident last year. Who's in charge?"

"A Count of Leslin."

"Send a summons right away. If you can't find a solution by this time tomorrow, I'll take the responsibility. Is that all?"

"Yes, Your Majesty"

Ruve asked back irritably, "What else?" he said, "It's nothing to be embarrassed about."

The reaction was surprisingly slow for a self-supporting the emperor of a country. "If you didn't have the ability, I'd cut it off."

Once again, Ruve looking out the window and measuring the time, he stepped out of the central palace at a quick pace. His heart was trembling in hurry because he has been late for promised time.
As he walked past the arched door made of rattan for a long time, he saw the guards standing at the end of the narrow trail. There is also a silver flower tree set in the middle of a small garden spread out behind it.

Ruve quickly ordered the guards to stood at the entrance for a moment and silently looked at the large and small spirits gathered in the shade of a flowering tree.
A woman with a silver hair and a silver smile, her face that looks like her. A silver-haired girl who is talking hard, a boy with blue hair listening to his sister's
and a silver-haired girl who looks at her brothers with her fair eyes
( Oh so Elina have a silver hair too )

Ruve saw the glimpse of four people who captured his heart all the time, the irritation and tiredness that had been enveloping him all morning was washed away at once.
He moved a step

"... everything ?"

"But I think it's right that you did it wrong."

A child's distinctive voice was heard between the narrow streets. Ruve smiled softly at the two children, who had a serious look at the conversation.
Diana, who complained to her younger brother
and there's Adrian, who listened to her with an expression that was not like a 5 years old child, was so cute.

"No! It's because you didn't see the situation! And you, no matter how much you do, shouldn't you take my side? How can you side with Gradis?"

" But you did it wrong !"

"Hey, brother and sister don't fight." said the girl, who grabbed her mother's skirt with one hand, with a tearful voice, as if she were frightened by the rising voice.
The Two children shook their heads as they hurriedly stopped talking to each other as they were about to burst into tears.

"No, Elina. We didn't fight. Who says we're fight ?"

"That's right. So don't cry. After you cry, your Majesty said it was a bad child, didn't you?"

Adrian paused for a moment to listen quietly to the lovely look, and suddenly looked at Diana, who consoled her youngest sister with a puzzled look.
The silver-haired girl, who sighed with a smile, poked the girl.
"Elina, Your Majesty is here. Go on and say hello?"

" Your Majesty !"
a small child with a broad face jumped out of her chair, Ruve smiled, hugging the child who was running.

"Why are you so late, Your Majesty?'

"I'm sorry. I tried to come early, but things kept coming up. Did you wait a long time?"

"Yes, I waited a long time. The Queen Mother said we shouldn't eat cake before you came. is it your favorite cake?