𝘚𝘖𝘓𝘖 𝘝𝘓𝘐𝘝𝘌

6TH MARCH 2020

6TH MARCH 2020

"hi everyone!" i looked straight into the camera. "i was going to take my makeup off but then i thought, let me just do something since i look nice."

"omo 700,904 viewers! thank you for thinking of watching me!" i took my waterbottle and started to take sips while reading some comments. "this is my first ever solo vlive without any of the members..... wait obviously without the members because solo..." i was in deep thought until i snapped back into reality.

"sorry i confused myself.." i laughed. "where are you? well i am at the company, we are working very hard for the upcoming comeback and we are excited to show it to you." 

'give us spoilers!'

'what time is it there because its 2am here!'

'stay healthy!'

"unfortunately i can't give you any spoilers but im sure you can wait 3 days! its currently 11pm, everyone went home but i wanted to stay and talk to you guys." i suddenly heard footsteps outside the practice and i froze thinking someone was coming in.

'are you okay?'

"sorry guys! im okay, i just thought someone was coming in the room. um, i wish i could see you guys when we promote but we cant :( my brother said when they perform its quite boring without fans."

'are you close with your siblings?' 

"yes, i am quite close with my siblings, i have two older brothers!" i went closer to the camera to read some comments. "dont come closer or my heart will explode! hahahahaha!" i started to laugh, "i wanna meet you in real life because i wanna see if youll explode."

my phone dinged and i picked it up to look at what it was. as soon as you saw it you started to smile, "guys look what ryujin sent me!"

"she said she woke up just to watch my live! thank you unni!" i said waving to the camera

"she said she woke up just to watch my live! thank you unni!" i said waving to the camera. "ryujin was my first friend at jyp, actually i knew her before i joined the company!"

'how long did you train for?'

"i trained for a year at jyp but before i was with another company for 5 years i think... but yeah ive been training for years." after sipping the rest of my water, i stood up and decided to go and get a snack. "lets go get a snack from a vending machine!"

"i actually have a weird history with vending machines." i set the phone down on a table next to the machine. "lets just say it involved hands getting stuck." i sneakily smiled. "now what should i get? i would show you guys the options but i don't want to get sued."

after finally deciding, i went back to the practice room and started to read some more questions,"i was told by the members that when i first came people were very intimidated by me. i found that very shocking but now that i think of it, it kinda makes sense why people were kinda weird around me."

"i am actually very interested in producing and song-writing, i have made my own songs before so maybe in the next couple years youll get a mixtape?  but maybeeee."

"i really want to produce an itzy song soon, i think itll be really fun!"

after half an hour of talking, you decided to end the live. "okay its 11:30, i should be heading home now. please keep healthy and wear a mask. ill see you guys March 9th!"

itzy.all.in.us

liked by theparksiblings and others

내 라이브에 참여해줘서 고마워! 3월 9일 보자.

thank you for joining my live! see you march 9th 💚

comments