𝘖𝘙𝘗𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘈𝘎𝘌

| |the sun blazed against my sun kissed skin but it quickly left after i stepped foot into the building

| |
the sun blazed against my sun kissed skin but it quickly left after i stepped foot into the building. an old but very jolly lady greeted me at the front desk. "ahh park chanmi right?" she asks. i smile, "annyeonghaseyo." i bow to her. "i would just like to thank you for the donations you've made, every donation helps so much and youve been very generous."

"the pleasure is mine!" i assure her. she leads my manager and i upstairs, on the way up i look at the decorated walls surrounded me. they were covered with very messy drawings of dragons, princesses, goblins, whatever their little minds could think of. i decided to come to an orphanage today since it was our day off.

"they're very enthusiastic children so you might be overwhelmed a little bit," the lady says chuckling a bit. it shows how much she cares for the children and it made my heart warm up. "children...." she coos, "our special guest is here!" the kids start to get very loud and rowdy. i walk in waving at the kids who were all playing with legos and dolls and blocks. they all gasp and look up to me. "hi!" they all say in unison while waving their small hands at me. "hi! my name is chanmi but you can call me unni or noona and i'll be hanging out with you guys today!"

they all cheer and run up to me, "will you draw with me?" "will you build building with me?" "can you play with me?" they all bombard me with questions, pushing their toys in my face. "all right everyone give her some space!"

"noona! can you draw with me?" a small boy asks, holding a red crayon. all the other children went to play with their toys. "of course!" i sit on the small blue seat next to him. "i wanna draw you!" he says pointing his finger at me. "do you want me to pose for you?" i ask, striking a funny pose. he starts to giggle hard, "noona is funny!"

after 2 hours of playing with all the different children i ask them to write down one toy they want and i promise to buy it for them. i put all of their pieces of paper in a small bag and but it in my purse. "unni? so you promise to buy us it?" jin-hye, a girl you played with earlier asks. she offers her tiny pinky to me, "of course! princesses never break promises!" i assure her before she runs away.

"okay everybody! i have to go now!" i announce making everyone groan. they all run up to me and give me a hug. "i'll miss you guys!" i day before walking out, "how do you feel?" my manager asks. "they're so cute! i wanna squish their cheeks!!" i squeal. "ahjumma! i'll be back soon!" i shout to her. "thank you!"
| |
it's my birthday soon!! it's literally in 2 weeks whut,