𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘕𝘈 𝘟 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘔𝘐

| |𝘼𝘼𝘼 2019the idols started to crowd around artist area, trying to navigate themselves to the main stage

| |
𝘼𝘼𝘼 2019
the idols started to crowd around artist area, trying to navigate themselves to the main stage. i held hands with yeji, pulling her behind me. we squeeze through the idols, not knowing where the other members are. i feel a never ending tap on my shoulders causing me to turn around, a monotone expression on my face which quickly turns into a smile as i see who it is. "chuu!!" i squeal, releasing my hands from yeji's wrapping it around chuu. she hugs yeji and i try to find my other loona friends, "hyejoo! yeojin!" i shout causing the two heads to look at me. smiles come into their faces as they welcome me into their arms. "where's jung-eun unni?" i ask, "bathroom," they say. we continue talking, praising each others performances until i feel a someone back hug me. "chanmi!!" kim lip says making me very happy. all four of us talk until chuu and yeji join us. this was a moment for the ordzys.

𝙄𝙎𝘼𝘾 2019
we bowed at the three members of loona who were in front of us, i was slightly nervous since it was my first time wrestling outside of practice. "park chanmi! park chanmi!" our midzys cheered from their area, the members of itzy joined in chanting making me laugh. i bowed at the camera before smiling slightly. the camera pans away from me before going onto heejin. we bow to eachother before placing our hands onto each others belt thingys. the whistle blows and we start to move like crabs left and right. she tries to put me off balance but instead i hit her (not literally hit her) with a surprise trip making me land on top of her. the whistle blows again and cheers are heard along with the commentators talking. "sorry," i whisper to heejin who was clearly distraught by the incident, "it's okay," she assures before giving me a hug. we walk off the platform, in each others arms.
| |
i have no idea what orbits and midzys name together is called lol