𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘍 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘑𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘠𝘌𝘖𝘕?

ITZY's Chanmi and TWICE's Jeongyeon have beef?

Do ITZY's Chanmi (on left) and TWICE's Jeongyeon (on right) have beef?!MIDZY's (ITZY fans) and ONCE'S (TWICE fans) have noticed a slight riff between the two since ITZY have debuted

MIDZY's (ITZY fans) and ONCE'S (TWICE fans) have noticed a slight riff between the two since ITZY have debuted. Some say that this is stupid since we haven't seen all of their interactions.

Some say that they can sense the tension between the two.
They have very awkward interactions together so we may never know.

Another theory is because of Chanmi's brother Park Jimin (BTS). Everyone knows the infamous Jeongyeon and Jimin alleged 'beef' against each other. you can find a lot of videos on it. so could this possibly be the reason for their riff? tell us your thought down below!

| | i sigh at the article that is showed to me, this honestly isn't a big deal it's just that 'drama' like this is very annoying

| |
i sigh at the article that is showed to me, this honestly isn't a big deal it's just that 'drama' like this is very annoying. i put my phone down and walk out of the practice room to fill the water bottle up. front the corner of my eye i see jeongyeon walk down the corridor with jihyo. i bow at them assuming they will just walk past but instead they stop in front. "hi chanmi-ssi!" they say. i wipe the sweat from my forehead and reply.

"i'm sure you've seen some articles about us..." jeongyeon trails off. i gulp and nod slowly while jihyo just observes. "but judging from our first impressions, i'm assuming your brother told you about the incident but i don't want that to cause a riff between us."

"i agree, just because of that doesn't mean that should cause an awkward relationship between us!" i reply back, "thank you," she smiles and she hugs me. "see you chanmi!" jihyo and jeongyeon shout as i wave them off.

| |
that can be your imagination what happened to jimin and jeongyeon. like maybe jeongyeon bumped into jimin and made him fall , maybe they overheard the other mock them, maybe they're just have a weird relationship with each other !