𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘗𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘊𝘌

| |

| |

"5 6 7 8, alright and we are done! good job everyone," yeji says making everybody sigh in relief, it was 10 pm and we have all been practising non-stop for the past couple of days. we all drop down to the floor as we've all been dancing our hearts out for hours. we start to pack up silently as everyone just wants to leave and go home. "um i'll just stay back for a couple of hours," jisu unni says, everyone nods as it wasn't unusual for her to stay back.

ever since debut jisu has been training/practicing harder than she has ever had before, shes felt a lot of pressure upon herself when she was put in the spotlight, leading her to arrive to the dorm at the crack of dawn nearly all the time. the remaining 4 of us leave after gathering up our stuff, "i'm just gonna go out for some food so you guys can go ahead," i say to the girls, they again nod, too tired to even speak. i walk to the bathroom, bowing to some people i walk past. i take out my phone to check if i have any notifications when i hear a sob come from the practice room next to me. startled, i peek to see jisu unni sobbing on the floor. my eyes widen in sadness as i watch her petite figure sob her eyes out.

knowing jisu, i left her to cry a little more by herself as i don't want her to feel overwhelmed or embarrassed that i caught her crying. as she stands up wiping her tears i walk into the room pretending as if i didn't know what just happened. "chanmi? what are you doing here?" she questions, nervous if you saw what just happened. "well i didn't want you to be practice alone did i?" i say with a dopey smile. "you really don't have to do this you know?" i shook my head, "i'm doing this because i want to!" 

i turn on the music and we danced the choreography together, occasionally stopping in order to help her or even her help me, "if you're having trouble with this part we can slow the music down so it will be easier to get!" i offer as she starts to get frustrated since she starts to forget some of the footwork. we slow the music down and i noticed that she remembered the footwork this time. i smiled as i saw her face light up as she got the moves right. we danced for ages afterwards, making improvements in the dance each time. 2 hours later we ended up on the rooftop of jyp looking at the stars, discussing our future. "i hope one day, we'll perform at a huge stadium with midzy's filling it up!" i say to her excitedly. "with our lightsticks and them screaming our name." she says back enthusiastically.

"lets make a promise! we promise each other that someday we will peform at Seoul Olympic Stadium together!" i state while looking at her dead in the eye, "olympic stadium?! don't you think that's a little out there?" she questions, i get why she says that, that stadium as like 70 thousand seats. "anything is possible if we put our mind to it! promise?" she giggles, "promise!"

| |

this makes me soft 🥺 i'm watching bang bang con rn and theyre performing at seoul olympic stadium. n e ways