𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘊𝘈𝘜𝘎𝘏𝘛

| |

VLIVE 2020

i sat on the one person seat with yuna squeezed next to me and the rest of the members on the couch. we were both watching the comments fill up with questions from midzys on my phone, "chanmi-ssi should you tell midzys what happened last night?" lia suggested causing all of us to laugh out loud, especially yeji and i.

FLASHBACK

| |

'03:09' my phone shined so brightly in my face causing me to squint, for some reason i just couldn't fall asleep. 'was it because i didn't have dinner?' i ask myself, 'maybe i should call jihyun oppa? no he'll be asleep right now' i say internally having a conversation with myself. my stomach grumbles loudly making me put my hand on my stomach. i groan and climb down my bunk bed ladder, trying my hardest not to wake chaeryeong up.

as i successfully get down i slip my non-prescripted glasses on and walk oh so quietly to the kitchen. i silently tiptoe to the snack cabinet opening it up to see snacks that i knew would solve my hungriness. i sit on the bench and i open the bag of chips as if i were in an asmr video. i started to snack while checking my phone for content to satisfy my boredom. mid-bite, i hear a shout and obviously i snap my head to where the scream was coming from.

i turn to be greeted by a half-asleep yeji with a pan in her hand but she looked like she just came out of a horror movie, i screamed startled by her appearance. my eyes were widened and my screams were muffled due to the chips that occupied my mouth. we stayed like that for a couple more seconds until we were interrupted by a laughing ryujin and lia. for some reason they had their phones with them and started to take photos of the unfortunate sight.

me and yeji's eyes meet each-others before we realise what was going on and we both sigh in relief. i head to our bin to spit out the chips that i didn't have an appetite for anymore. "why did you scare me like that?" i groan to yeji which she probably couldn't hear due to lia and ryujin's crazy laughing. yeji just ignores my presence and walks to her room that she shares with ryujin.

| |