𝘌𝘗 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

|

|

AIRCRAFT PLACE

"i'm so excited!!" i shout as me, yuna and yeji walk across the field. "hi," we say to the pilot shaking his hand. he leads us inside the room and we start to look at the pictures curiously. "is that you?" yuna asks, pointing at the picture displayed on the mantelpiece. he nods and starts to put an aircraft suit on yuna. she was very excited as she put it on,"its very oversized!" she says.

"it looks so warm," i say as i hug yeji, wishing to be in that warmness. we walk over to the aircraft, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement. yuna gets on and we say our goodbyes, "don't fall!" i say to her. she laughs, "i'll try not to!"

her aircraft takes off and yeji and i stare in amazement, "wahhh it looks so cool!" yeji says as she snaps some pictures. "i'm kinda jealous of yuna right now." i pout. yuna lands and all i can see in her face is amazement. "it was so.... i can't even explain! it was beyond my thoughts i-" and she rambled on and on.

"chanmi-ah you can go next." yeji says to me as she gives the suit to me. "are you sure?" i ask. she nods as i squeal in excitement. i put it on hurriedly and yuna starts to take some photos of me. "she's really excited!" yeji squeals while laughing at me.

i get on the vehicle buzzing with excitement," have a nice trip!" yuna says to me. the vibrations of the aircraft buzzed throughout my body and we took off. we started to go into the clouds and i felt like i was so free. i spread my arms out like an angel and let the breeze take over me. i closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of being so free. i opened my eyes as they started to water, the feeling was amazing and i never wanted it to end.

before i knew it we were about to land, i groaned not wanting to be on the ground again. "how was it?" yeji asks me excitedly. "it was.... i can't even find words to describe it! it was unreal!!" i say still dazed from the trip. yeji gets on the aircraft with the biggest smile on her face, she starts to squeal. "yeji unni will love it up there," i say to yuna and she nods aggressively.

yeji's aircraft lands and we walk up to her, she starts to tear up. "awww," i walk up to her and wipe her tears. "i never knew the world was so beautiful," she says. 'neither did i' i say in my head, suddenly feeling very appreciative of nature. "this was probably my favourite part of our France trip." they all nod in agreement. "i've never felt that way before and it was so moving." i say while we walk back to the building.

AT THE BEACH  

"oh my god it's itzy!!" we shout as we run-up to a surprised chaeryeong, lia and ryujin. we all start to take pictures causing others to look at us weirdly. "lets play rock, paper, scissors has to go in the water!" yuna suggests. "knee-deep!" i add. long story short, yuna lost. "haha yuna has to go in the water!" i say in a teasing tone. "yah! i'll take you in with me!" she retaliates making all of us laugh at her.

she starts to take off her pants, which she luckily has waterproof pants underneath. she runs in excited and all until her phone drops into the water. "YAH!" we all shout running towards her. she was so confused until she realized she dropped her phone. her eyes widened and her mouth dropped. we all start to laugh hysterically at her while she doesn't mind and runs off to the water.

|
|

and that concludes the paris et itzy series, i'm sorry these got out so late but i'm so happy they're out now because i can start doing new chapters! okay ilysm byeeeeee