𝘋𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘕

| |the pattering rain slowly made its way onto me and chaeryeong's window

| |
the pattering rain slowly made its way onto me and chaeryeong's window. we were both comfortably lying on her bottom bunk watching Itaewon Class while snuggled up. the heater warming the room up maybe a little too much. it was 3am and we had maybe too much energy than we should've had. "unni!" i gasped and i sat up. "what?" she replied shocked at my sudden jump. "let's go outside! have fun in the rain!" i propose, only for her to reject my proposal. "why?" i pouted, "we'll get drenched!" she giggles cutely, "but isn't that the fun of it? come on~ we haven't done anything really fun in a while!"

our promotions had just ended and we had a couple days of rest, we have all been pretty tired and spent most of our time practising, she sighs, "fine, i guess but if we get dirty it's not my fault!" i squeal and stand up quickly causing me to get dizzy. "careful there tiger," she jokes while helping me up. we slip on our shoes and creep out to the door, careful not to awake any of the members. we walk out with our speakers and phones, waterproof of course. we were immediately greeted by the rain, it wasn't too heavy but it was nice and light. "come on!" i say to her, pulling her arms. the raindrops cover our clothes and hair as we sway in the night.

i walk to our speakers putting gee by snsd, a song that both of us adored. we danced the whole choreography in the rain, giggling happily not even caring about the risk of slipping. chaeryeong starts to film with her camera and puts on a very paris-y song that you would listen to if you were in paris. she takes my hands and we begin to waltz, me leading of course. our laughs echoed into the neighbourhood, probably making our neighbours think who would be up at this godly hour. but we didn't care, we were having fun and were in the moment. no worries or stresses just fun.

a memory to cherish for the both of us

| |i have pre written so many chapters! so proud of myself!!

| |
i have pre written so many chapters! so proud of myself!!