𝘙𝘜𝘋𝘌 𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘙

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JOOE FROM MOMOLAND THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

 ||

MAMA AWARDS 2019 | BACKSTAGE

"i'm just gonna go to the bathroom for a sec," yuna says to me pointing the bathroom. "okay but don't take too long, HAVE FUN!" i shout at her causing her to stick her tongue out at me. i smile and put my attention back to my phone, this was our first time at one of the biggest kpop award shows so i was a little nervous about being surrounded by all of the other kpop artists. i hear a laugh from the other side of the hallway and naturally, my head looks to the direction of the sound.

i look up to see a member from a fellow kpop group, jooe i think? laughing to her member while staring me down. i furrow my eyebrows in confusion and i started to feel a little self-conscious due to her staring at me. i continue to nibble on my packet of lollies and mind my own business. i suddenly feel a presence coming towards me and i don't look up, assuming it was yuna. and boy was i wrong instead, i was nearly knocked over by the figure, causing my lollies to fall to the ground, my body jolts to the side making me stumble a little. my cheeks blush in embarrassment but my eyes burn in annoyance.

i look up to see the same girl talking about me looking at me with a smirk. "oops sorry did i.. knock you over?" she says with a slightly intimidating tone towards me. "you really shouldn't be eating that anyway.." she looks me up and down. i gulp, feeling highly intimidated. "shouldn't you really be somewhere else instead of harassing my sister?" an angry tone says a little bit louder. 'thank god' i think.

"s-sorry sunbaenim," the girl starts to stutter before bowing and speed walking away. suddenly the person's arms engulf me in a hug, "im so sorry chan," he says as i pat his back comforting him. as i hug my big brother, i see yuna coming out of the bathroom debating whether or not she should come over. i signal her to come over, trying to pry my brother off of me. "i have to go right now but i'll talk to you later, okay?" i nod at his words before he smiles and walks back to his waiting room. 'why was he here?' 'why did she do that?' 'should i tell yuna?' i think making my head hurt a lot. "is everything alright unni?" yuna asks worriedly, snapping you out of your daze. "yeah..i'll tell you later tonight."

| |

i kinda hate this..