𝘌𝘗 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

|

|

"lets go!" i say, exiting the pretty house and out on the streets of Deauville. the town was so much calmer than the bustling streets of Paris. i was used to the city-like areas since i lived in busan and seoul. "it's quite cold here, don't you think?" i ask yuna. "it's a bit windy and cloudy but it's refreshing!" she says loudly.

we found a merry-go-round and we all wanted to go on it like little children. i jumped up onto a golden horse, startling the little child in a pram close to me. "sorry." i said to the child, only for it to smile at me with its little teeth and its mother to stroll away. the ride starts and i start to squeal excitedly. "i haven't been on one of these since i was a little girl in busan!" the ride goes round and round and all i could hear were the excited squeals of yeji unni who was on the blue cup.

the ride stopped and i got off swiftly, bumping my leg in the process. "ouch." i say quietly, trying not to alarm anyone. we walked down the streets, talking about the old fashioned stores that surrounded us. "how about we split into roommates?" yeji asks. everyone laughs knowing my roommate isn't here. "whoops sorry chanmi!" yeji apologises as soon as she realises what she said.

"its okay, i'm actually fine going alone." i say back to her. "yah! you wanna get away from us so bad?!" lia shouts. everyone starts to laugh," nooo i'm just fine being alone." 

"are you sure?" ryujin asks. "very!" i say back. "okay bye!" and i run away. i start to wander the streets a little bit when i come across a small cafe. "i think we might be getting coffee later but i might just get a small pastry from this cafe." i say to the camera, eyes glued to the menu. the camera can see me munch on a croissant happily. "this is a good croissant!" i say giving a thumbs up to the camera. "i don't think i really need to buy anything though.." i say searching my head for things i want or need to buy. "i'll buy something for chaeryeong unni since i don't think i need or want anything. usually, i would buy clothes and jewellery but these stores arent really my type of style."

i came across a chocolate store and went inside. "unni really likes chocolate so i'll buy her some chocolate from here...but which one shall i get?" i trailed off to find one that i thought she would like. i came across one that was in the shape of a squirrel. "chaeryeong loves squirrels so maybe i'll get here this one!" i say excitedly. "i do like chocolate but my appetite recently has been quite low so i don't really want one right now.." i admit to the camera while at checkout.

TIME SKIP

we are all sitting on a bench drinking our hot chocolates, enjoying the slightly cold breeze at sunset. "it's so nice here." i sigh. everyone nods in agreement. we enjoy a comfortable silence, before lia unni and yeji unni start to talk about the bitterness of coffee. i chuckle at them before dazing off to the sun.

||

sorry for cutting it short again, i just get really overwhelmed... but i have some really fun chapters planned so stay tuned!!