𝘚𝘕𝘌𝘈𝘒 𝘖𝘜𝘛

|| 

|

PREDEBUT | 11: 09 PM

"unni! hurry up!!" i whisper-shouted at ryujin who was taking 1038848 years to get ready. "shush! you might attract attention.." she whispered back. you finally got out of the bathroom and we made our way outside both bursting with excitement mixed with fear. we both snuck out of the dorms to go to the new arcade that opened around the block, a couple of days ago i asked for permission to visit but the company said no. but i really wanted to go so i decided to go anyway and i managed to convince ryujin to come with me.

"what if we get caught?" ryujin asks, unsure of my plan. "it's fine! stop worrying so much!" we finally arrived at the arcade, the neon lights immediately blinding us, "woah unni look pacman!" i screamed excitedly looking at the vintage game box a few feet away from me. we ran to play the game, giggling at the slightly inappropriate game names we gave ourselves. after numerous attempts at playing the game we gave up. "chanmi-ah, just dance!" ryujin pointed at the machine that was probably drenched in other peoples sweat. "bet, whoever gets the higher score has to buy ice-cream!" i looked at her with an are-you-joking-face, "you're on!"

we hopped onto the machine, choosing our desired songs. 'yuna would love this.' i thought. the music started abruptly catching me off-guard. "YA I WASN'T READY REPLAY" i shout making ryujin laugh hard. i pout sadly but i start to dance with all my might in hopes to beat ryujin. it ended with loud panting and sweat dripping off of us. "that was not a game, that was a workout!" i complained drinking some water that ryujin offered. "so.. the ice cream i was promised?" she smirks. i glare at her before i offer my hand for her to hold. "thank you for a fun night mimi," she says to me with a big grin. i knew that ryujin has had a lot of pressure because of mixnine and all that jazz, hence why i chose her to come with me to the arcade, and i was glad to see her genuinely smile as i've missed the smile of hers. we leave the arcade buzzing with excitement and happiness until our smiles drop to see all the missed calls from the other trainees. "whoops.." we say in unison.