𝘔𝘌𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘙𝘌𝘋 𝘝𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌𝘛

| |

| |

MUSIC BANK FOR ICY | 2019

"you can do this chanmi-ssi," i whisper to myself while my hands are slowly freezing from the cold bingsu i was holding. but yet i was still frozen in my tracks. my heart was beating so fast,1 i was internally freaking out. i must look like an idiot to other people but i can't blame them, i'm standing outside red velvet's waiting room while holding a tray of bingsu and not doing anything. 'just knock!' i scream inside. i shyly knock the door, probably not even making a sound. after a couple of seconds, i give up my chance to meet red velvet and walk away.

"park chanmi?" someone asks. "yes?" i say as i turn around. my eyes widen as i see THE SEULGI SUNBAENIM IN FRONT OF ME. her hair and makeup look like it was half done, 'great going chanmi, you interrupted their hair and makeup session." my inner self facepalms. "would you like to come in? your hand looks like it's about to freeze off!" she laughs but all i could do was nod like an idiot. she leads me in the brightly lit room that was relatively quiet but were filled with 5 of my idols. "ahh park chanmi! how are you?" yeri and irene sunbaenim come up to me, smiling warmly. "you know my name?" i utter out, surprised. "of course! the most talked idol right now!" my cheeks blush.

 they giggle at my shocked i seem, "um i-i bought you guys bingsu and for your staff as well, i was going to get chicken but i knew that sunbaenim," i gestured to irene, "can't eat it so i brought you this." suddenly wendy and joy come over making me 10x more nervous. my stutter got even worse and my cheeks started to blush, they all start to laugh saying that i'm really cute.

we start to talk more and i get more comfortable around them, "chanmi-ssi, have some!" wendy unni, they insist i call them unni, offers shoving a spoonful of bingsu in front of my mouth. "no thank you! it's for you guys plus i'm on a diet." i respond. they all shake their heads in disapproval. "noo, diets don't exist in here!" yeri shouts, basically forcing bingsu down my throat. my mouth swallows actually missing the taste of bingsu. we exchange numbers with each other and tell each other to talk to them often. "if you have any worries, questions or just wanna talk, feel free to tell us!" they say to me. i nod and take my leave. "bye!! they shout going back to their makeup and hair. i wave and exit the door. "cute~" i hear seulgi unni say making the others make agreeing sounds.

"Did that really just happen?" i question myself.

| | 

:))))