𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘐𝘕 𝘉𝘜𝘚𝘈𝘕

| |

| |

the sun shined in my eyes as i looked out the window, taking in the busan breeze. "yah get your head back in," my brother jihyun said or scolded me. "ew what are we listening to?" i groaned before changing the radio channel, "hey! i was listening to that!" he flips it back to his dreadful choice of content. "no let's listen to quality music," i say back, "hey, the driver gets to pick!"

after 10 minutes of bickering what radio station to listen to we finally arrive at our destination, a cafe with a sign that says 'not open' on it. we both walk-in the half-prepared cafe in front of us, "appa?" i say loudly hoping for someone to answer. an old man who happens to be my father pops his head out of one of the rooms, "ah, you both are finally here, can you please set up those tables for me?"

"hello to you too i guess," jihyun mumbles before walking to the unopened box that states on the front of it 'TABLES'. our father is opening a new cafe in a couple of days so we're helping him complete the cafe. "no, you're supposed to put the screws there!" i shout, "no the instructions say here!" he shouts back. "stop fighting!" our father warns, jihyun and i were always ones to argue a lot. except growing up we didn't fight much, it was mostly jimin and i or him and jimin but nowadays it's more jihyun and i and still jimin and i. i guess some things never change.

after successfully setting up the tables we ordered some food and waited for it patiently, "chanmi-ah can you set up the display cases, just put these plants," he gestures to the pile of stuff in the corner, "and jimin sent his cap that we can display here," for some reason that just made jihyun and i laugh. something about jimin sending his cap here is just funny. "yeah okay i can do that," i start to put the things in the mantelpiece and even add the beret i brought with me. "appa! can i put my hat here as well?" he gives me a thumbs up. "kinda jealous you guys get stuff for display," jihyun says behind me, "yeah, well you're always jealous of me so," i stick my tongue out at him making him punch my arm.

the food finally arrives and we eat it deliciously, "are you sleeping over tonight?" i ask jihyun before stuffing kimchi into my mouth. he nods, too focused on his food to verbally answer me. we eventually leave, waving goodbye to our father who we'll see in like 3 hours.

| |

| |