𝘌𝘗 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

AT THE COOKING PLACE

"bonjour chef!" all six of us said together, i elbowed yeji who was next to me excitedly. she looked at me and smiled brightly. he started to demonstrate the ingredients and what to do immediately. i fixed my posture and started to focus on what he was saying, as i was determined to win. 

"Lia and Yuna together, you two over there and you two work together." he gestured at ryujin and i. "i am not very good at cooking or baking but ryujin is so i think we have a chance at winning."  i say, making ryujin smile at me.

ryujin starts to stir as i start to boil the water. we are both very focused on our jobs, i turn to her and ask her if she is tired and wants to swap. she nods and i start to stir quickly. "a little faster." chef says to me and i start to stir even faster. "waaa chanmi might break a hand." ryujin says. "lets hope that doesn't happen." i say with a smile.

"i am so tired, ryujin swap please." after 10 minutes of stirring i ask ryujin to swap. "your hands are like red!" she says surprised and the camera zooms in onto my hands. all the other girls turn around and you can see their eyes collectively widen. "get back to work people!!" chef shouts.

after a bit, he demonstrates on how to swirl it when putting the icing down. "understand?" he asks. "oui chef." we say back. "you got it?" i ask ryujin who is putting the icing in the bag. she nods as i hold the bag for her. we start to squeeze it, trying to remember the swirl technique. "waa ryujin is so good at this!" i say as she flawlessly swirls it on the platter. i start to do fun half and half macarons, meaning half of it is one flavour while the other is another flavour. "unni, should i dye my hair like this? i'll call it the macaron hair!" she starts to laugh hard. "focus girls." chef tells us again. i sigh.

after they finished baking in the oven, we took them out and sat them on the bench. "chanmi-ah they look really good!" i give ryujin a high five, proud of our results. we start to put the fillings in our macarons carefully, trying to make them as pretty as possible. "2 minutes left!"

after we got herbs to decorate our platters, we get to work. "ryujin-ie get a flower so we can decorate it." i say to her. "ahh good thinking." she nods and goes to get a flower. "hey! cheating!" yuna points out. "nooo they never said anything about special props."

as chef counts down from ten we rushed to get it done. 'and 1! everyone stop!" we do our finishing touches and put our hands up like we're in a cooking show. "chanmi's is very crisp but it is a little flat." i nod hesitantly. he takes a bite out of it and is surprised. "it is very good and moist but it would've tasted better if it was more round." i nod. "merci chef."

"and the winner is..... chaeryeong!" we all clap not surprised. "i didn't expect to get it anyway." i say to yuna. "neither"

HOT AIR BALLOON PLACE

yeji and i started to skip as we were very excited for the hot air balloon ride. "yayy!! we are finally going!" yeji shouts. "IM SO EXCITEDD!" but meanwhile behind us, chaeryeong was very anxious about the ride. as we got onto the ride, chaeryeong started to get even more nervous. "chaeryeong-ssi i promise you it'll be okay. once you're up there, your worries dissapear and you'll feel like youre flying!" i say, in an attempt to calm her down. "but i wanna stay on land!" she pouts. i sigh, giving up, "lia unni!" lia comes running towards us, calming chaeryeong down.

"eekk i'm so excited!" i jump while playing with yuna's hair. "woooooo!" we say while jumping up and down. "stop jumping!" we both stop and look at a shaking chaeryeong. "omo she's so cute!" yuna says and she runs to comfort her. 

the ride starts and i get startled by the sudden movement. i hear a cry near me and i look to see chaeryeong on the ground, scared to her core. the members go to comfort her. i walk over to comfort her but the members are in my way. "ahh really." i say to the camera as i try and maneuver around the members but i fail. 

i look out to the view and am immediately amazed. "wahh chaeryeong look!" chaeryeong slowly rises from the floor to look at the view. "omo it's really pretty!" she squeals, gaining the laughter from the members due to the sudden mood change. i stand next to lia and started to take photos, "lia unni, let me take some photos of you!" i take her phone and she poses nicely for the camera. "pretty...." i coo.

"ITZY! MIDZY! LETS FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"