Progress

You wake up to the unnerving feeling of being watched. Not watched through the cameras but someone in the room with you. You shift in the the bed and find Loki entering the code to unlock the cell door. "Ah (Y/N) you're awake. I have breakfast for you." He enters and places the tray of fruit down on the bed. You quickly sit up and pull the sheet over your chest still uneasy of this man. He sighs knowing it's going to take time for you to get used to him. "Here eat something," he softly smiles at you pushing the tray closer. You eye him for a second and he lightly laughs. "They aren't poisonous. See" he takes a grape and pops it in his mouth then another. "Almost as good as the ones back home. But not bad for Midgard. Do you remember home?" He asks as you begin to eat. "Not really I just know I came from there." "Do you remember anything about this place? Well before your recent visit." He asks while taking the empty plate away from the bed allowing him to sit up more on it crossing his long legs under him. "Yes actually." He excitedly perks up at your affirmative statement. "I know this place well, I've been here before." "You have, we would visit often when Thor first started living here." You crinkle your eyebrow at Thor's name. "Oh right." Loki says placing a hand on his cheek in thought. "Thor the big blonde guy. He's my brother and your brother in law." Realizing who he's talking about, "oh the other Asgardian here right?" Loki nods "yeah but there is 3 of us. I'm Asgardian too." You look at him up and down shaking your head slightly laughing. "You're not Asgardian. I may not know what is going on with you saying we are married and you knowing things about me but I know an Asgardian when I see one. And you're not." Sensing agitation in your tone Loki decides to let you be for a bit. "Someone will be back to talk to you. I just wanted to make sure you got something to eat. Let us know if you need anything else." He looks at you before taking his leave. As the door closes he sighs and focuses on the floor. "Well she's not wrong" he thinks to himself. Making his way to the observation room watching you through the monitor.

You conjure up a mirror and brush to freshen up a little. You may be a prisoner but that isn't an excuse to not look presentable. You begin to brush your hair while softly humming a tune you always hum when freshening up. Loki watches intensely happy you remember the song. It was your song, the song that was playing when he purposed to you. "How do you remember that but not me little one?" He sighs as Thor walks in. "Did you talk to her? Any progress?" "Alittle, she knows she and you are Asgardian but doesn't believe I am. She knows that she's been here before and I tried to tell her that we would come visit you here when you first arrived." "Progress is progress." Thor boomed before noticing you humming your tune through the speakers. "Wait I've heard that before." "Yeah it was our song and it was playing when I proposed to her." "Ah that's right. I remember now. What was it called again?" "Well that's good for you but we need her to remember. And the song was Love Like You by Rebecca Sugar." Loki says resting his chin in his upright arm beginning to hum with you.