Missing Each Other

A feast was prepared for the Midgardian heros. You and the brothers lead the team to the dining room. "Here we are. I hope you guys are hungry." You giggle as you watch their eyes widen at the massive spread before them. "Wow look at all that food." Peter gasps as the team takes their seats. "We weren't sure what kind of appetites you Midgardians had so we prepared extra." Frigga says as she sits and pours some wine. "Well what are we waiting for let's eat." Thor booms as he begins to fill his plate. Dinner was lovely as the team shared stories of battles and missions to Odin and Frigga. "My mother possess magic too Wanda." You say taking a sip of wine. "Oh really? That's cool." "Well aren't we a bunch of witches. Did you learn or born with it?" Frigga asks turning towards Wanda. "Oh an infinity stone made me this way. Kinda like (Y/N)." "We should all show off our stuff while you're here. Wouldn't that be fun?" "Sure does mother. You in Wanda?" Loki asks gently nudging her. "Of course. Asgard magic versus earth magic. Let's see who's is the best." She giggles.

Once dinner was over the table was cleared off but everyone stayed for post dinner drinks. Light conversation carried on. "Is everything ready for tomorrow?" Odin asks leaning back in his chair. "Yes father. The servants should have everything set up in the morning." Loki hums as he takes a drink. "Have you decided sleeping arrangements for tonight?" "Umm yeah the team have their rooms already." "Not them I'm talking about you and (Y/N). It's bad luck to see the bride before the ceremony." Odin chuckles. "Oh you silly old man that's only for the wedding not a vow renewal." Frigga says as she playfully swats his hand. "I was actually going to ask you to sleep in another room tonight." You nervously giggle. "Why my love?" "Because it's bad luck just like father said." You smile up at him and he sighs. "If that's what you want but I'm going to miss you." He places a kiss on your temple and drapes his arm around your shoulders. "At least someone listens to me around here." Odin says gesturing to you. "Just because I listen doesn't mean I always follow what you say." You tease taking his hand in yours and gently squeezing. "Nords no wonder you two are perfect for each other. I'm glad your home daughter." He sighs as be kisses the back of your hand. "Glad to be home father." You coo cupping his cheek in your hand. "We should be heading to bed dear husband." Frigga says as she gets up. "Alright dear wife. Goodnight children. See you in the morning." He groans as he gets up. "Goodnight mother and father." You loki and Thor give them kisses before they take their leave. "Should probably get the team back to their rooms." Thor says as he starts to round them up.

The team go to their rooms besides Wanda and Bucky. "So what's the plan for tomorrow?" Wanda asks leaning against the wall. "You and Bucky get dressed then come to my room and assist me in getting ready." "What about you Loki, will you need help?" Bucky asks crossing his arms over his chest. "Thor will take care of that. So is everyone on the same page?" Loki asks as everyone nods. "Great well sleep well Wanda and Bucky." "Thank guys for doing this for us. You're the best." You hum as you pull them into your embrace. "We are honored. Goodnight you two." They disappear into their rooms and you enter yours. "Big day for us tomorrow little one. How are you feeling?" "I'm exstadic. I get to remarry the love of my life and my best friend. Nothing could be better." You coo as you wiggle your way into his arms. "I'm glad you're excited. I am too." He holds you close and rests his chin on your head. "Did you find an open room?" You ask looking up into his green eyes. "Oh you were serious? I have to sleep in a different room?" You nod with a grin painted on your face. "It's tradition." "For a wedding. We are already married. See" He says pointing to your wedding ring. "Speaking of wedding rings where is yours?" You ask putting your hands on your hips. "It was taken." He sighs looking down at the ground. You could tell it was when he was with Thanos by the tone of his voice so you don't pester him about it. "Well looks like we have to get you a new one." You hum taking his hands in yours. "You're not mad?" "Nope sometimes things happen that's out of our control." "Gods why are you so amazing?" You shrug, "born this way I guess." Loki gathers up some things and starts to leave for a separate room. "Goodnight my love see you tomorrow." "Goodnight my prince." You kiss each other passionately, your hands in his hair his on your hips. You break away for air and smile at each other. "Sweet dreams princess." "Only of you." You breathe as Loki starts to walk away.

You fall asleep fast but don't sleep soundly. You missed Loki dearly but didn't want to break tradition. You would never hear the end of it. You knew you needed to get some sleep because you didn't want to look tried for the ceremony. You sighed and ripped the blankets off of you to find the one person you knew who could help. You lightly knocked on his door not sure if he would be awake since he's been sleeping better. You go to knock again when the door opens. "Hey doll why are you up so late?" Bucky asks in his groggy deep voice. "I can't sleep. I miss Loki too much but I don't want to break tradition could you help me?" You whisper as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes. "Of course cutie. Where would you like to sleep?" "My room if that's ok?" He nods as he steps out in the hallway with you. "Don't want to give him the satisfaction huh?" Bucky teases as he slips in between the sheets. "He would never let me live it down." "Well Sergeant Barnes at your service princess." He chuckles as you cuddle into his chest. "Thank you Bucky." "Not a problem. Now hush we need to sleep." He rasps as your body relaxes and you give in to your fatigue.

"You're fine Loki she's just in the other room. Everything is fine." Loki mumbles to himself as he tosses and turns in the bed. He too couldn't find sound sleep without you in his arms. He missed you dearly but knew you would be mad if he came back to the room. He was just stepping out of the bathroom when there was a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" He mutters as he goes to open it. "Mother? That are you doing here?" He questions looking at his mothers soft caring smile. "I could tell you weren't sleeping well so I thought I might be able to help." "Yes please." Loki opens the door wider for her to enter. "She really made you sleep in a different room huh?" "Yeah she says it's tradition. She can be a handful sometimes." Loki chuckles as he returns to the bed. "Oh and you're not?" She teases as she caresses his soft cheeks. "It's my job to be a handful. It's in my name. Loki god of handfulness." Frigga laughs, "oh dear she's in for in now." "She knew what she was signing up for the first time around." Frigga nods and scoots closer to Loki. "You ready to sleep my son?" "Yes mother. And thank you." "Your welcome baby boy. Now just relax." She coos as she whispers a sleeping spell into his cool skin. "Goodnight Loki." "Goodnight mother." He groans as the spell takes a hold.