The Gallery

You were roaming the palace halls while Loki was attending to princely matters. "My Princess the Queen requests that you see her in her room." A guard pants after running to find you. "Thank you. Are you going back that way?" The guard nods. "Would you like to get there faster?" You giggle and offer your hand. The guard hesitated but takes your hand. You teleport him and yourself outside the Queen's bedroom. "Wow that was incredible. Thank you Princess." He says as he bows. "Not a problem you may go back to your duties." He nods and takes his leave. You knock on the door "Mother it's (Y/N)." "Come in dear" Frigga says behind the door. "You wanted to see me?" "Yes come take a seat. Do you want some tea?" You sit down and nod. Frigga fixes you a cup and hands it to you. "Thank you. It's been so long since I've had your tea." You hum as the hot liquid rushes down your throat. "So how are you doing child?" "I'm fine it's nice to be back home." "It's nice to have you back. We've all missed you dearly especially Loki, as you might have been told he went off the deep end when he lost you. But I can tell he's getting back to himself." "Yeah he's still the sweet boy that told me he loved me under the blossoming cherry tree." "Glad to hear it. So have you made plans for the ceremony yet?" "Yes it's just going to be us and the team. Loki and I will write our own vows then party till daybreak." You giggle and she smiles. "Sounds lovely would you like Odin or Thor to walk you down the aisle?" "Oh I was actually going to ask our friend Bucky. Him and I have grown very close during my time on Midgard." "That's nice. Is he the solider with the metal arm or the shield?" "Metal arm. How did you know?" "I remember Thor mentioning that name and he was one of his solider friends. Anyway I would like to show you something." She says as she stands up and you follow.

You two walk down the palace halls her hand wrapped around your arm. "Now that your back I need to change something in the family gallery." "Oh I see." You say with a sigh and she stops. "I'm sorry. Do you not want to see it?" You shake your head, "no I need to see it. It will give me closure." Frigga hugs you tight and kisses your forehead. You continue to the gallery where you look up at the portraits of you and your parents. The family gallery is where paintings of passed royal family members are displayed in remembrance. You look up at the picture of your mother as tears slip down your cheeks. "Did she suffer?" You breathe. "I don't know. When I would visit her she didn't say much. You know your mother she wouldn't want people to fuss over her." You nod as you read the plaque under her picture. "(Your mother's name) beloved advisor to Queen Frigga and mother of Princess (Y/N)" You walk over to your father's picture and read his plaque. "(Your father's name) valiant army general and father of Princess (Y/N)" You step in front of your picture. It was the one that was made on your wedding day. You looked so beautiful in your wedding dress and the artist got the shading just right to were it looked so lifelike. "I'm glad you picked the good one." You sigh. "I didn't pick it. Loki did." You nod and read your plaque. "Princess (Y/N) wife of Prince Loki heir to the throne." You turn to Frigga and servants quickly take down your portrait and remove the plaque. "Thank you for showing me this mother." You whisper as you take her hand and kiss it. "I had a feeling you needed it." She hugs you tight and rubs circles into your back. "I hope I'm not
intruding." Loki says softly from the entrance of the gallery. You break away from Frigga and shake your head. "No you're fine my love." You dry your eyes as he walks towards you. "Thank you for picking the good portrait." "Well all of your paintings are good but that one was my favorite." He hums holding you close to his side. "I'll see you two later." Frigga says before taking her leave. "See you later mother. Thank you again." She smiles and nods. After some moments of silence Loki breaks it. "I've spent countless hours in here. I would talk to you. Tell you about my day and whatever was bothering me. Sometimes I would even fall asleep in here." He chuckles resting his head against yours. "Well I'm back so you can fall asleep in our bed. That's where I'll be. Not here." He kisses your head as your arms wrap around his waist. "Are you ready little one?" "I think so." He leads you out of the gallery and you make your way to the gardens for a walk.

With the rest of your time on Asgard you and Loki were inseparable. Joining him for royal duties and the like. The people had a festival in town celebrating your return. You and Loki made an appearance for a day. So many people came up to you telling you have happy they are to have you back. The people have you gifts and fed you and Loki well with their various specialties. You stumble back to the palace after the wine the people gave you takes over. "Come on little one we are in no condition to be out this late." Loki says as his words slur together. You trip over some cobblestones and giggle uncontrollably. "How did you get down there?" "I don't know guess the ground just likes me." Loki try's to help you up but you just pull him down with you. "Why did you do that?" "The ground likes you too." You giggle sloppily kissing his lips. "We need to get to bed my love." He chuckles finally getting you both on your feet. "Oh I can teleport us." You hold his hand and try to but you open your eyes to see you didn't move. "I told you before can't conjure while plastered." He says with a hiccup breaking his sentence. You both finally make it close enough to the palace for a guard to help you to your room. "Thank you." You giggle as the guard bows. "My pleasure prince and princess." You enter your room and pull off your clothes. You flop down on the bed while Loki laughs. "Are you not going to wear pajamas?" "Nope. You like me in this form anyway." You shrug as you get under the covers. Loki follows suit in nothing but his boxers. "We are going to regret this in the morning." "Shhhhhhhhhh just enjoy it now." You mumble as you pull him into your bare chest. He kneads your supple flesh and sucks on your nibbles. He doesn't hear your moans which is odd. He looks up and sees you passed out on the pillow. "Goodnight little one." He chuckles as he returns his head between your breasts and succumb to his own sleep.