Under The Sheets

Loki holds you close as green mystical rays surround you and you are teleported into his room. "Tadah" he chuckles as you look at his room in awe. Beautifully decorated with greens and golds, a room fit for a prince. His bed was twice the size of yours. You smirk at him before running full speed towards his bed. With a loud satisfying plop you pounce on the bed. "It's so comfy" you sigh looking up at Loki. His grin grows wider as he runs towards you on the bed. Just as he is about to jump on you, you use your magic to catch and freeze him in mid air. "You're no fun." Loki teases crossing his arms. "You were going to crush me" you whine placing him down on the bed and letting him go of your magic. "Yeah yeah little witch." Loki nags as he sits up in the bed resting his back on the headboard. You rest your head on his shoulder and wrap your arms around his waist. "Tell me another story about us Loki." You say snuggling closer to him and playing with his wavy locks. "Hmmm what do you want to hear?" You shrug, "anything." "How about our wedding?" He asks holding you close resting his head against yours. "Yes please." You coo. "Alright but let's get situated better." Loki pulls you into his lap to pull the blankets down you were sitting on. You get under the sheets and he follows. He spoons you while propping his head up with his hand so he can look at your face while telling the story. "We were married in early spring at the palace. I remember when you started to walk down the aisle I became weak in the knees and Thor had to help me keep upright. You were breathtaking. Your elegant white ball gown had my colors as little accents at the bottom of the skirt and gradually worked their way up to the neckline like flower vines. Your hair was long and curled with your tiara holding your vail in place. You finally made it up to me and I pulled back your vail to see your gorgeous face that had a few tears on your cheeks but I brushed them away." "What were you wearing?" "My formal armor and helmet." You nod as Loki continues. "I took your hands in mine and kneeled as Odin gave his blessing and we exchanged vows then rings. We stood up and then we kissed sealing the deal." "Did you pick me up when you kissed me?" You ask turning to face Loki. "Yes I did. I picked you up and your shoe fell off. Do you remember that?" "Yes a little it's pretty fuzzy though." "That's great my love." He says cupping your cheek smiling down at you. "What about the reception?" Loki chuckles, "well I know it did happen but we both were drunk by the end of the party I don't remember much. We ate, drank, danced then went back to our room." "Do you remember the sex?" You ask shyly. "I do remember that part." He hums nuzzling his face in your hair. "But I'll save that story for when you fully remember." He coos knowing that you might be uncomfortable talking about your sex life when you don't remember it. "Thank you Loki." "Not a problem beloved." After some silence you ask, "do you still love me loki?" Shocked by your question Loki sits up and you follow. "With every fiber of my being (Y/N)." "Even after my fall and the years we were apart?" "My love for you is infinite (Y/N) there is nothing that would change that. Not a damn thing." He pulls you closer his lips brush against yours. "May I kiss you?" He breaths looking into your eyes. "Please." You whisper as he softly places a kiss on your lips. Your hands go into his hair gently fisting his locks as he deepens the kiss. In that moment everything comes back to you. Loki, when you would play as kids, when he told you he loved you, your wedding, years together as husband and wife, then the moment it was all taken from you. You begin to cry and Loki pulls away thinking he upset you. "I'm sorry please don't cry." He coos trying to wipe your eyes. "I remember everything." You say between sobs. "What?" "The kiss... it made everything come back. Your my husband Loki my beanpole. We would ride our horses though the forests of Asgard. We would play tricks on Thor. You taught me magic. I fell off the bridge trying to save you from the same fate." Loki crys with you as he hugs you tight pulling down on the bed. "I've missed you so much my love. I'm glad you're back." "Glad to be back." You crash your lips against his as his silver tongue gets reacquainted with your mouth. You only pull away for air and stare into each other's eyes. Loki gets up from the bed and pulls you up with him. He makes your ring appear in his hand as he kneels down on one knee. He takes your hands in his smiling up at you. "(Y/N) will you do me the honor of becoming my wife again?" "Yes Loki." You say as you start to cry again. He slips the ring back on your finger and you kneel down in his lap "hush now my sweet no more tears. I love you." "I love you loki." You say kissing his lips again as his arms wrap around you.

You both are snapped back to reality when there is a knock on the door. "Loki you in here?" Thor's voice muffed from the door. You quickly run over to the door to open it and Loki gets up from the ground. "Ah lady (Y/N) how are you?" He asks. You jump into his huge arms and hug him tight. "I'm great Thor. I remember now!" You squeal as Thor holds you swaying you from side to side. He sets you down on your feet and looks over to Loki. "Kissy kissy?" He questions making the secret signal. "Yeah Thor kissy kissy." Loki chuckles running his hand through his hair. With that Thor scoops you and Loki up into his arms and hugs you both extremely tight. "I'm so relived." The thunderer booms.