The Deal

You and Loki watch silently at the fight happening below. "We should be down there helping. Not hiding like children." You growl balling up your fists. "We aren't hiding little one. We are trying to get him to come out of his ship. It's all part of the plan remember." Loki says trying to get you to calm down. "This plan is stupid! I'm going out there to help." You huff about to walk away but Loki catches your arm. "No (Y/N) we have to stay here. They can handle them." In that moment Thanos appears in the room with you. "Looks like I've foiled your plans." He laughs leaning against the back of a couch. "How did you get in here?" You ask as you and Loki get ready to fight. "I told you I have my ways. Now shall we do this the easy way or the hard way?" "Fuck you." You growl subconsciously stepping in front of Loki. "That's cute you want to protect the frost giant. But your attempts go unfruitful." Thanos says as Loki is detained by Ebony Maw. "Loki!" You shout as he is put in chains and a muzzle over his mouth. "Let him go!" You spit as your hands glow an intense shade of purple. "I told you exactly what was going to happen. Now come with me or he dies." Ebony Maw conjures up a torch and brings it to Loki's skin. Loki screams into the muzzle and try's to move away from the flames. You watch in horror as his body contorts with agony. His magic begins to fail him and his true form is reveled. "Stop please! I'll go, just leave him alone!" You scream rushing over to him who is now laying on the ground panting heavily. "Ill go just let me heal him." You say with tears in your eyes looking at his burned flesh. He slowly gets up and shakes his head no. "It's the only way to keep you safe." You breathe as you heal him. He mumbles into the muzzle as he frantically tries to wiggle out of his restraints. "Let him speak please." You look at Thanos and he nods. The muzzle falls to the floor and Loki speaks. "No I can't lose you again! You can't go with him (Y/N)!" You kneel down to look into his eyes. "I have to my love. It's the only way." You coo placing your hands on his cheeks. You silently whisper, "I have a plan." "Alright that's enough chatter." Thanos says as he pulls you up by your hair. You quickly reach out to Loki and turn both of you invisible. You quickly get his chains off before they realize what happened. "That witch! Well go get her!" Thanos growls as Ebony Maw tries to track you with his magic. "Over here you purple raisin!" You giggle. "Nope over here now." You make your voice come from different directions. "Where is she?" "I-I don't know I can't track her sir." "Do you give up?" You tease before punching Thanos in the face. He clutches his head as he doubles over in pain.

"(Y/N)? Loki? Are you guys ok?" Steve's voice rang in your ear. "Yes just taking care of business make sure you guys finish them off down there. We can handle the other two." You reply as you reveal yourself again. "Sir she's over there." Ebony maw says as he points up the the balcony. "You get Ebony I'll take Thanos." You say to Loki and he nods. He teleports away leaving you alone up on the balcony. You dramatically drape yourself over the railing. "I don't really know why you want me back. As you can see I'm a bit of a bitch. I'll just be a thorn in your side." "You of all people should know that can be changed easily." Thanos chuckles lowly. "How about we make a deal? You like deals." You coo as the Titan steps closer. "My experience with your deals have not been successful. I would have to decline." "Awe come on I promise I'll make good of this one." "Empty promises but humor me witch." "My deal for you Titan is for you to leave with who ever is left of the Dark Order and never return or I kill you. Simple" "Who's ever left?" He asks as Loki teleports behind Ebony Maw and slits his throat. His lifeless body falls to the floor which causes Thanos to look over. "Yeah who ever is left and it doesn't look like much." You say standing up right and pointing out the window to the team killing off the other members. You can see worry in Thanos's eyes as he watches the fight below. "Not so tough without your goons huh?" You tease which causes him to snap. He tries to race up the stairs to get at you but you teleport out of the way. "Ooo too slow." You giggle as you capture him with your magic and bring him closer. "So do we have a deal?" "Never." He growls as he tries to break out of your grip. "My love? Why do people think they can overpower me? Do they know their efforts will be in vain? Is it just a male thing?" "I guess so dearest." Loki chuckles with a shrug. Thanos begins to thrash around but you quickly change his position in your grip. You anchor him to the floor with all of his limbs stretched out and immobile. "What shall I do with you first?" You giggle circling him relishing the sight of him under your control. "I will get out of this witch and you will be sorry." He spits as he try's to wiggle out of the magic holding him down. "Try all you want but you're kinda stuck. Trust me I've experienced her magic and it's stronger than you can imagine" Loki says standing with his hands behind his back. "Shut up frost giant." He grunts still trying to pull at the magical restraints. "You will not talk to him like that. Actually I don't want you to talk at all." You conjure his mouth shut and watch as panic spreads across his face. "Now since you didn't take the deal you leave me no choice but to kill you. It will be slow and painful if you were wondering. First things first, Loki if you don't mind." "The pleasure is all mine." He chuckles as he conjures up a torch and you ignite it with your hand. "You know how long I've dreamed of doing this? To hear your screams? Oh this is going to be fun." He growls as he brings the flames to the Titan's flesh.