The Meeting

The team started to gather in the conference room. You and Loki walked in and sat down at the head of the table since you two called the meeting. "What you got for us?" Tony says leaning back in his chair. "Well as you all know (Y/N) and I were sent on missions here by Thanos." The team nods and Loki continues, "well wouldn't know want to know why a mission failed right?" "Oh gods Loki your silver tongue has turned to lead." You huff standing up from your chair. "What Loki is trying to get at is Thanos is coming here for him and I because we failed our missions. This is all our fault so you don't need to fight our battles we just wanted to let you know what's coming. You guys probably want to prepare an evacuation plan for civilians." You say in all one breath. You look over at Loki who lookeds at the ground like a child that was just scolded. "I'm sorry my love but you were beating around the bush." You say taking his hand and giving it a squeeze. He looked up and nodded. There were grumbles from the team when Tony spoke up. "I'm getting really fucking tired of this space raisin." "How do you know he's coming here?" Steve asks. "We can feel it. With our heightened abilities we can sense his presence getting closer. Like that feeling you get when someone is standing behind you." You explain and the team nods. "Well we are a team and we will fight with you to end this." Wanda says and the team agrees. "Thank you." You say as tears start to slip down your cheeks. Loki stands up and hugs you followed by the rest of the team. "We protect each other around here Mrs (Y/N)" Peter says as he wiggles his way into the group hug to rest his head on your chest.

Everyone sits back down as Bruce asks, "do you know when he's coming?" "Not for sure but I would say within the next few months." You say as Loki holds your hand. "Well that gives us time to prepare. Thanks for the heads up. We will start on evacuation and defense plans. Is that all you needed to tell us?" Steve asks as he gets up. "Yeah that's it." Loki says and everyone files out of the room. Thor stays behind to see if you're alright. "I know how hard it is to talk about this, about him, but you did so well little one." Loki coos pulling you into his lap. You bury your face in the nook of his neck as he rubs circles into your back. "Will she be ok?" Thor asks softly and Loki nods. Thor places his large hand on your head and gently pets it. "Don't you fret dear sister we will win." Thor hums and you look up at the blonde. "Thanks Thor." "That's what big brothers are for." He kisses the top of your head and leaves. "We should probably go train." You say wiping your eyes and getting up from Loki's lap. "If that's what you what to do but I have a question for you my sweet." "What is it Loki?" You ask tilting your head to the side. "When all of this is over I was thinking about renewing our vows. Would you want to do that? You want to marry me again?" He chuckles looking up at you. "Awe Loki I would marry you 1000 times over. I would love to renew our vows. It would a nice way to start our new life together." "I love you little one." He says standing up and pulling you into him. "I love you beanpole." You giggle hugging him tight. You feel his annoyed sigh escape his chest as your smile grows wider. Loki picks you up and sets you on the table standing between your legs. "Loki what are you up to?" You ask as he pulls your hips against his. He doesn't answer but pulls the sleeve down from your dress to expose your shoulder. He gives it light kisses and works his way up your neck. "Umm excuse me sir we should get to the unit to train." "I am training." He chuckles and continues to kiss your body. "I'm training for our re-wedding night." You push him back and look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Really? Re-wedding night? Your silver tongue really is turning to lead. Do you feel ok my love?" You ask putting your hand to this forehead. "Oh hush I couldn't think of the best sounding term." He rolls his eyes and kisses your lips. "Ummm Mrs (Y/N)? Mr Loki?" You hear Peter call from the doorway. "Spider child can't you see we are busy." Loki says looking up at the boy. "We are not busy." You say wiggling your way out of Loki's grip. "What you you need Peter?" You ask adjusting your clothes so your decent again. "Oh I just wanted to make sure you're ok." He says sheepishly. "Oh you sweet thing. I'm ok it's just something I need to heal from." Peter's eyes widen at the word heal. "Oh my gosh Mrs (Y/N) are you injured? Are you bleeding?!?" He rushes over to you quickly examining your body as Loki laughs. You stop the boys frantic movements by pulling him into a hug. "Peter it's not that kind of injury." You coo running your hand through his hair. He looks up at you not really understanding. "My head gets messed up when we talk out Thanos. But once we end this and some time has passed I will be healed. Everything will be right again." You explain as you dance around the subject of PTSD not feeling it appropriate to explain to the kid. Loki places a caring hand on your back knowing it's hard to find the right words for Peter. "Ok Mrs (Y/N) we just won't talk about him anymore then you will feel better." "Ok Peter. Loki and I have to train, did you need anything else?" You ask walking with him out the conference room. "Oh yeah I still have to show you Sleeping Beauty. Would you want to watch it tonight?" You giggle at his excitement. "Are you asking my wife out on a date in front of me spider child?" Loki growls. "What? No. oh geez." Peter says as his face turns bright red. "Loki stop your scaring the boy." You playfully swat his chest and his expression softens. "I would love to join you Peter." "Great meet in the lounge after dinner?" "Sounds good until then." You say kissing his cheek. He chuckles and leaves you and Loki.

"You have a deceitful heart little one. Accepting a date offer in front of my very eyes. The shame, utter humiliation." Loki whimpers holding a hand to his chest. "Well I could have done it behind your back. That would have hurt more." You say with a shrug. "Wow you're not even going to play along?" "Nope." You giggle as Loki crosses his arms. "You're no fun." He grumbles following you back to your room. You both change and go to the unit to train.