A Special Occasion

After the hugs were exchanged you all sit down in Loki's little reading nook of his room. "So did you need something Thor?" You ask remembering he was looking for Loki when he arrived at his brothers door. "Oh yeah I wanted to tell Loki to take you down to the labs after dinner. Tony said you need to get fitted for your new suit for the team." "What's wrong with my armor?" You ask a little annoyed that you have to give up your Asgardian armor for something of Midgard. "Nothing darling just Tony likes to fiddle with things. We'll go to amuse him but you don't have to wear it if you don't want to." Loki coos. You nod as Loki rests his arm around your shoulders causing you to lean into him more. Thor smiles, "I'm so glad everything is back to normal. Loki won't be so moody now that your back (Y/N)." "Just because I'm happy again doesn't mean I'll stop messing with you dear brother." Loki teases using magic to pull Thor's blonde hair causing him to yelp. "Real funny Loki." He growls rubbing his head. "Don't worry Thor I got him." You giggle doing the same to Loki with your magic. "Hey you're supposed to be on my side!" He whines pushing you down on your back holding your arms down and attacking your face with kisses. You explode with laughter causing everyone else to laugh. "Nords this is nice." Thor hums. "I'll see you guys at dinner." He says heading to the door. "See you later Thor." You giggle as Loki attacks you again tickling your sides with his long slender fingers.

"Loki please stop." You plead between gasps of air. "Oh alright. I think you've had enough for now." He teases. "What should I wear to dinner dearest?" You ask getting up and looking at yourself in his large mirror. "Ah say that last part again my love." "Dearest?" "Yes that. Do it again." You walk back over to him and bend so your close to his ear and sensually whisper "Dearest." "By Odin it's been so long since I heard your voice calling me that." "Well better get used to it beanpole." You laugh as you place a soft kiss on his lips. As you break for air he chuckles lowly, "you know I hate that name but I'm glad to hear it again." "I know" you grin at him going back to the mirror. "So dinner outfit?" "Well since your back in my arms you should wear my colors. It's fitting for the occasion." Loki coos wrapping his long arms around you nuzzling his face in you hair. "Want to conjure something up for me?" "My pleasure little one." A flash of green light engulfs you as a form fitting green silk dress appears on you body with golden heels and a black leather and lace sleeved jacket. "Green, gold, leather your signature look. I love the lace accents, very feminine." You muse as you check yourself out in the mirror. "No one could ever say I don't style my lady well." He says matter of fact-ly. "Will we be matching my love?" "Of course but we may be a little over dressed for Friday night dinner. It's usually Midgardian take out food." "Oh well, we will be the best dressed couple then." You say smiling up at him. And with that he changes into an all black single breasted suit with golden cuff links that has 2 emeralds in them. "Ready for dinner princess?" "Oh yes my prince." You giggle taking his arm and going down to the dinning room.

"Wowie you two look snazzy what's the occasion?" Tony asks picking up a container of Chinese food and chop sticks. "Oh nothing just a certain someone regained her memory." Loki hums pulling you closer to him. Everyone stops and look at both of you. "You remember him now?" Steve chimes in. "Yes I do." You say with pride resting your hand on Loki's chest. "You got to tell us how it happened" the team says quickly getting their containers and sitting on the couches in the lounge. "Story time!" Peter says sitting cross legged patting the open spot next to him for you to take. "Go on and take a seat I'll bring your food over." Loki whispers in your ear as everyone eagerly waits for you two. "Should I tell it or you?" You ask Loki as he picks out something you would like because you never had Chinese food before. "Let (Y/N) tell it. She's a good story teller. She can make pictures." Wanda says tucking her legs under her. "Oh ok I guess I'll start then." You sit down next to Peter and begin. "Well as you guys know I came here messed stuff up with my magic but Loki noticed me and tried to talk to me. And as you know I wouldn't allow it. I don't know why my memory was gone. Must have been from my fall and bouncing around the cosmos till ending up on Sakaar." Loki comes over hand hands you some food with a fork because you never used chopsticks. "Thank you my love" you give him a quick peck on the lips and the team give you two an "awe." "Anyway I got here didn't remember Loki or Thor. For some odd reason I felt really comfortable with Loki and things got easier. He started to tell me things about our past. I started remembering little things on my own. One piece of the puzzle lead to another and I allowed him to kiss me. The kiss brought all my memories back and now we are here." You smile as Loki puts his hand on your thigh. "Yeah she's officially mine again so no funny business, I'm looking at you Bucky." Loki teases as Bucky puts his hands up in surrender. "Wow that's really cool Mrs (Y/N). It's like sleeping beauty, you being Princess Aurora and Loki being Prince Philip. He woke you up with true loves kiss." Peter says excitedly cuddling into your side. "I don't know what you're talking about but that sounds like a nice comparison." You hum pulling the kid closer to you. "Oh right you are Asgardian. It's a Disney movie I'll show you sometime." The kid chuckles. "I would love that." You coo as you start to eat your dinner. "Wow this is great! What is it again?" You ask covering your full mouth with your hand. "I gave you the orange chicken. It's Chinese food." Loki smiles loving how excited you get over things. "Wow is that your wedding ring?" Nat and Wanda gasp at your raised hand. "Oh yeah it is." They rush over and you lift up your hand for them to see. "It's beautiful. You really know how to treat a lady huh Loki." Nat says with a gentle nudge. "I try my best." Loki shrugs. "We want to see it too!" The male team members whine trying to get a good look.

As everyone is finishing their dinners and resting on the couches. Peter cuddles into your side again. "I'm happy you're here Mrs (Y/N). I've never seen Mr Loki this happy." "I'm glad I can help. But I'll let you in on a secret, I've haven't been this happy in a long time myself." You whisper running your fingers through the boys hair. "Alright off to bed with you you got training in the morning and you're a pain in the ass to get up." Tony says patting Peter on the shoulder. "Awe man." He huffs getting up from your embrace. "Goodnight guys." "Goodnight spider child." You coo as he saunters off to his room. You turn to Loki with a big smile. "Oh no don't you go getting any ideas." He teases secretly loving how you were with the boy, reminded him of his own mother. You roll your eyes and get up to clean up your food container. "Don't forget to come to the lab when your done. Got to fit you for a suit and see your abilities." Tony calls from the elevator on his way down to the lab. "We'll be there." You say washing up your dishes.

"Do you mind if we come watch. It would be cool to see what you can do." Wanda asks as the team looks at you waiting for your answer. "Sure it would be fun to show off." You giggle. "Be down in a few. Need to change."