Roomservice

You hear a knock on your door thinking it's Wanda with your food. "Thanks Wanda." You say opening the door only to find Loki with a tray. "Oh sorry thought Wanda was going to bring this." "She was but I said I would since she didn't know what you would like. May I come in?" You slowly nod and open the door wider for him to come in. He places the tray on your bed and gestures for you to sit down and eat. Looking over the food you are surprised to see that it's your favorite sandwich, carrots with dip, and a drink. "I still don't understand how you know this stuff about me but I guess it's ok." You say as you sit down at begin to eat. "Like I said before I practically know you inside and out. I just wish you would remember." He trails off looking for a place to sit down. "Oh sorry where are my manners, here sit." You conjure up a chair and Loki sits. "Thanks would you like me to tell you more of what I know?" You agree and he notices that you are letting your guard down so this may be a good time to get in your head. "Ok umm where do I start?" He mumbles tapping his fingers to his lip. "From the beginning of course." You giggle causing Loki to sit up in his chair staring at you intensely. "What? Do I have something on my face?" You quickly wipe it with a napkin. "Oh no my dear it's just been so long since I heard your laugh. Absolute music to my ears." He says trying to told back his tears. "So the beginning. Your parents are... you were born on.... your father was an Army general and your mother was an advisor to my mother. We were born around the same time. We would play together when our moms were together. I remember one time turning into a snake to scare you but you picked me up and hugged me close saying I was a pretty snake and kissed my head. You took me to show your mom who almost fainted but my mom knew it was just me and told me to change back. You were so mad that it was just me, you wouldn't talk to me for a whole week." He laughed at the memory as you hung onto his every word. He goes back to his story, "I remember telling my mother I was going to marry you, we were 8 at the time. I remember her words, Oh really? Does (Y/N) know that? Not yet but she will. She's so brave, strong and pretty. I love her. Well if you feel that strongly I could set something up with her mother and you could tell her on an outing. The next day or so we walked through the palace gardens under close supervision. I told you I loved you under a blossoming cherry tree." He got into your head to plant images of the rooms you played in, the snake he turned into, the gardens and the tree to help you remember. "Do you remember?" He asks getting up from the chair kneeling down by the bed. He look your hand in his as you look deeply in his big green orbs. You saw tears welling up threatening to spill over. "I know you're in my head Loki." You pull your hand away from his, "I know you're putting images in my head of all of these things you tell me. I know they aren't true." "But they are. All of it is true (Y/N)" "If it is why can't I remember?" You whimper as tears flood your eyes wishing for those beautiful images to be true. "I don't know why you can't remember, maybe it was because of your fall." Loki trails off placing the pad of his thumb under your eyes to wipe away your tears. "My fall?" You sniffle.