Late Night Talks and Early Morning Training

You wake up in the middle of the night to get a drink. The pitter patter of your feet echo down the halls as you make your way to the kitchen. You rummage through the fridge to find a bottle of water when you notice an odd shadow at the dinning room table. "What are you doing up doll?" The shadow says as you squint to see Bucky's arm shine in what little light that came from the fridge. "Oh just getting a drink. Is there something wrong Bucky? Still can't sleep?" You ask walking towards him. "I can sleep fine now thanks to you but I just have a lot on my mind." "Want to talk about it?" "I don't want to keep up. I'll be fine." He says giving you a soft smile. "I'm not overly tired so I got time to talk." You take his hands in yours gently squeezing. He nods and you lead him over to the lounge couches.

"What's on your mind Bucky?" You coo as he rests his head on your shoulder. "You actually. I feel so indebted to you for helping clear my head. I know I will never be able to repay your kindness. Even if I were your slave I would go above and beyond and still feel unworthy you know?" He sighs. "Oh my you're too cute. But you don't need to feel this way. We are friends now and friendship is priceless no need to keep track of debts. And who knows maybe one day you'll be able to do something for me like save my life or something." "I would take a bullet for you (Y/N)." "That's a nice sentiment Bucky but let's hope it doesn't come to that." You giggle as you run your fingers through his chocolate brown waves. "Oh that's nice." He gasps enjoying your touch. "So I got a question?" "What is it doll?" "Why Bucky? I mean it's a nice nickname but why don't you use your given name?" He just shrugs, "I don't really know actually it was just something that stuck." "Oh ok was just wondering." "Can I ask you something?" "Sure." You say now caressing his cheek. "Are you and Loki ok?" "What do you mean?" "Like I know you two have just been reunited but Loki said you have been married for years. Maybe it's just the old man talking but you two don't have kids. It just makes me wonder if your marriage is a happy one." He sits up and looks at you. "Yes our marriage is happy we just haven't really expressed the need to have a baby. If it happens that's cool but if it doesn't we aren't going to lose sleep over it." "Ok like I said it's probably the old man in me but if I had a dame like you as a wife I'd surely want her to give me a lot of kids." "That sounds like a breeding kink to me." You giggle as he raises his eyebrow at you. "What's a kink?" "Oh dear, Bucky I can't teach you what kinks are." You say as your face reddens. "Oh ok. Do you think I could ask Loki?" "Yeah I guess." You say through your yawn. "My my we should get back to bed." "Yeah probably. Thanks for this (Y/N). You're a good listener." "Not a problem Bucky. Like I said we are friends and you can always talk to me about stuff. Want to walk a tired lady back to her room? Well her husbands room." You giggle. "It would be a pleasure princess." Bucky grins as he offers his arm and you take it. "Here you are. Goodnight (Y/N)" he says with a bow. "Oh Bucky you're too funny. Sleep tight." You coo as you blow him a kiss. He just laughs as you both disappear into your rooms. You slide into the sheets again as you admire Loki's sleeping form. "Gods why are you so handsome?" You whisper spooning him against his back. Your arm drapes around his waist and he unconsciously intertwined his fingers with yours.

The sun peeks out from the curtain which causes Loki to stir. You're still in a deep sleep when he swings his legs over the edge of the bed. He showers and gets ready for the day quietly to not disturb you. He puts on his training attire on in hopes you would want to accompany him. He kneels beside the bed and gently shakes you. "Little one? Time to get up." He says sweetly and you groan. You pull the covers tighter to you and turn away from him. "I forgot how
stubborn you can be in the morning." He laughs continuing to shake you. "Come on my love I want you to come with me and train." "Nooooooooo!" "Please baby. For me?" He coos as you slowly open your eyes to see his signature smile. "Why do you do this to me?" "Do what?" "That!" You say pointing to his smug face. "You know I can't say no to that smile." "I know." He says in a matter of fact tone. "You're a real piece of work, you know that too right?" You sigh as you swing your legs over the edge. "Yes but I'm your piece of work." He coos placing a kiss on your cheek. "Unfortunately." You tease making your way to the bathroom. "You love me don't deny it." "Oh I'm denying it." As soon as the words leave your lips Loki gives you a swift spank on your ass making sure to leave a lasting sting. "Was that necessary!" You hiss rubbing your butt to sooth the pain. "Yes it was now hurry along I like to get to the gym before it gets too crowded." He says sitting in a chair crossing his long legs over each other. You shower and dry off before walking out to Loki. "Um your missing something (Y/N)" he says taking in the beautiful sight that is your naked body. "I don't really know what to wear to train. Is it my normal armor or something else?" You say coyly moving your hands from your hips up to your chest, cupping your breasts and gently squeezing. "You think I don't know what you're doing little witch? You're such a tease." Loki growls eyes never leaving your body. "What you going to do about it beanpole?" "Absolutely nothing." He flicks his wrist and you are clothed in a lighter form of your normal armor. No metal or leather but spandex and some kevlar pieces protecting your chest and sides. "Ugh you're no fun." "We will have our fun when we train. Now let's go." He hums opening the door for you.

"Hi Bucky hi Steve." You say as you see the men sparing with each other on the mats. "Hey (Y/N), Loki what are you guys up to?" Steve asks not paying attention to Bucky that puts him on his back with a swift kick to the legs. You giggle, "you should pay more attention Steve. Nice one Bucky." "Thanks doll. Are you guys training together?" "We sure are Barnes. We will be over in the unit if you need us." Loki says walking over to a door and you follow. "The unit?" You ask. "A training room for us sorcerers that blocks our magic from messing with the outside world." He opens the door and you enter a large white room with hexagon panels covering the walls. "So just like the lab we were in the other day?" "Yep. Now I know you are more powerful then me so I'm not going to go easy on you. But please let me know if it gets too much. We need to get ready when you know who shows up." He says softly cupping your cheek in his hand. You lean into this touch and nod. "And don't worry about hurting me. I can take it." He nervously chuckles. "Want me to enchant your armor so it doesn't hurt as bad?" "If you could it would be appreciated." He steps back from you lifting his arms up as your purple light rays shimmer around his body then dissipate. "Tadah." You smile as Loki gets into fighting position. "Thank you darling now don't let me pin you to ground." "Ok." You nod getting into position as well. Loki lunges at you and you quickly teleport out of the way. Loki uses his magic to grab you and bring you closer to him. "I got you now my sweet." He coos tightening the grip as you gasp. "That's what you thing dear husband." You breathe and over power him. He lets go and you throw him across the room. He lands unharmed due to your enchantment. "Kick his ass (Y/N)!" Bucky shouts from behind you. You look at him and steve watching from a window between the unit and the normal training room. Bucky distracted you from Loki quickly advancing towards you. He grabs your hair and pushes you to you knees. "You must pay attention little one. Now try to get out of this without magic." He growled in your ear. "I know how exactly how to get out of this but people are watching." You giggle licking your lips as your hands grip Loki's thighs. You head brushes against his manhood as you try to get up. "Yes that would work but only on me your dirty girl. But what about him? What about that disgusting titan?" He spits trying to provoke your rage. You tense at the though of Thanos. You wanted to kill him with your bare hands. Loki could tell you were pissed. Your eyes darkened with rage as you quickly move. You kick Loki's legs out from under him which causes him to fall and you quickly pin him to the ground, all without using magic. He grabs your wrist and you give him a hard punch to the face with your free hand. Blood starts to run out of his nose and this shocks you. You quickly get up from him, "I'm sorry Loki are you ok?" "Yes (Y/N) I'm fine I didn't even feel it thanks to your enchantment." He sits up and you conjure up a tissue for him. "I can't train with you Loki I'm scared I'm really going to hurt you." "I feel the same way. I'll ask tony if he could whip something up for us." He smiles at you and pulls you into a hug. You secretly remove the enchantment and you feel him tense. He groans in pain pulling away from you. "Fuck (Y/N) you could have warned me!" He holds the bridge of his nose that is starting to bruise. "I think you broke it." You just laugh as he stares daggers at you. "What? You really think I'm going to let you suffer? I'm not that mean." You walk up to him placing your hand on his nose as he winces at the contact. You quickly heal him with your magic. "Much better. Thank you." He sighs with relief. "Awe man I wanted to see you beat him up." Tony whines as he enters the unit. "That would have just made your day wouldn't it Stark." Loki scowls still wiping blood off his face. "Probably would have made my decade." Tony teases. "Would you be able to help us Tony?" You ask before the boys start to bicker. "Maybe what do you need?" "Could you build some kind of autonomous contraption we could train with? Since our magic could really hurt someone it's hard for us to train with another person." Loki says gesturing to his nose then you. "Sure I could make something for you guys and Wanda." He says with a smile. "Thank you Tony." You say with big grin. "How did someone as cute as you end up with that?" He questions looking over at Loki. You giggle, "I may look cute but I can be your worst nightmare." Loki just nods as Tony slowly backs away from you. "And with that I'll go work on those training things. See you guys later." Tony quickly makes his leave and you turn to face Loki. "Let me see." You say guiding his hand away from his face. "Looks like the bleeding stopped. Bend down please." "Why?" You smack your lips in annoyance. "Fine guess I won't kiss your nose to finish healing you." You start to walk away when he catches your arm making you stop. "I would like that kiss please." "Oh you do now? Will you comply to my requests without question from now on?" "Yes my love." "Good now bend down." He does and you cup his cheeks in your hands as you place a soft peck on his nose taking away the rest of the pain and bruising.