Anything Your Heart Desiers

"So what do you want to do today?" Loki asks as you go back to his room. You shrug as your mind wonders to intimate thoughts. Loki chuckles and swats at your hand, "such a dirty girl." He teases. "Hey did I give you permission to listen to my thoughts." You say crossing your arms. "How about we go out? Maybe the park?" He says quickly changing the subject. "Excuse me sir you didn't answer my question." "Oooo maybe some lunch somewhere. Come on (Y/N) let's get dressed." He says resting his hands on your hips. "I guess I'm not getting an answer." "Nope." Loki teases swaying your hips from side to side. "In exchange for you prying into my private thoughts I would like to go shopping, Or I will be a brat for the rest of the night." You giggle as you head to the shower. "Deal. I'll get you whatever your heart desires my love." You smile and close the door of the bathroom. You wash up from your training with Loki and walk out into the room in your towel. "Your turn." You hum as you look up and notice Loki talking with Bucky. You hold the towel tightly around you as the two men smile at the sight of you dripping wet. "Hey Bucky whatcha doing here?" "Just wanted to ask Loki something. See you later." "Oh ok see you later." You say as he waves and leaves. "I should have told you he was here. Sorry little one." Loki says holding your chin. "It's ok just glad I didn't walk out completely naked." You laugh and Loki smirks. "Let's not do that, he is a 100 something year old man. We don't need him having a heart attack." Loki leaves for the shower and you get dressed. Messy bun, Loki's hoodie, black leggings and thigh high heels. "Perfect" you say to yourself as you look in the mirror. "You sure are." Loki coos already dressed and ready to go. "So where are we going first?" "Hmmm lunch? I'm starting to get hungry." He says playfully rubbing his stomach like he's starving. "I could eat." You say with a shrug and walk out the door. Loki leads you to the compound garage and walks towards a black F Type Jaguar. "Umm you know how to drive?" "Yeah I learned while you were... uhh away." He says as he opens the door for you. You get in and he shuts the door. "I'm surprised it's not green." You giggle as he gets in. "It was a joke birthday gift from Tony. Midgardian movies tend to have the villains drive a black Jaguar. I used to be the villain so he thought I should have one. Not going to lie it does make me feel like a bad ass." "Oooo do I get one too?" You and Loki laugh as he pulls out of the garage. "You have to learn how to drive first then we will see." He rests his hand on your thigh as he races down the drive way.

You two have a nice lunch and shop around for a while. "Do you see anything you like little one." "Eh not really." You say looking through a rack of clothing. "Clothes shopping is kinda obsolete now since I can just conjure stuff up. You know." You say with a sigh. "Yeah it can take the excitement out of stuff sometimes." Loki says wrapping his arms around you. "You ready?" "Yeah I didn't see anything either. But I know a place that I'm sure you'll find something in." He chuckles kissing the top of your head. "Where?" "You'll see." He takes your hand and leads you to the undisclosed location. You arrive at 2 large glass doors and you grin so much your cheeks hurt. "Go head my love. Like I said anything your heart desires." He whispers in your ear and you practically skip into the store. "Hello welcome to Tiffany's." A consultant says as you begin to look at the display cases. "Hello." You say will a big smile. "Is there something I can help you find today?" "I'm just looking right now but I'm sure I'll see something I like." "Alright just let me know when you do. My name is Alice." "Thank you Alice." You continue to look at the various items and Loki closely follows. "What about that one?" Loki hums pointing to the diamond necklace. "It's pretty but doesn't really speak to me. Alice do you have any emerald pieces?" "Yes right over here." Loki laughs as you give him a wink. "Is that your favorite stone?" Alice asks as she rounds the corner of the display case. "It's his." You say patting Loki on the chest. "Don't feel like you have to get something in emeralds because of me (Y/N). Get whatever you want." Loki says as you look up at him. "Oh this is what I want. It will remind me of you. It gives it meaning." "You're going to be the death of me. Too cute for this realm." Loki coos as he kisses your lips. "Awe are you newlyweds?" Alice asks. You and Loki laugh and share side glances. "You could say that." You say through your giggle. "Can I see that one?" You point at a silver necklace with diamonds and emeralds embedded in the chain. Alice nods, takes it out and puts it on you. You examine your neck in the mirror and turn to Loki. "Thoughts?" "I think it's pretty on you but might hang just a little too low. Alice can you make it hang right about here on her?" Loki asks adjusting the piece so it rests more on your collarbone then the top of your breasts. "Oh yeah we can resize it with the clasp." She says as you turn to her for her to fix. "Ah much better." You say running your fingers over the delicate jewelry. "Do you want this one my love?" "Yes please Loki." You smile up at him and he pulls out his wallet. "Wait Loki? Like Loki Odinson? The Avenger?" Alice asks excitedly. Loki smiles, "yeah that's me. This is my wife (Y/N)." He hands Alice his credit card and she starts to cash you out. "I didn't know you were married." "Neither did I for a little bit." You say as Loki pulls you closer to him. "That's nice. Would you like to wear it out or box it up?" She asks. "Oh she absolutely needs the signature box." Loki says putting away his card and wallet. You gently take off the necklace and hand it to Alice to put in the Tiffany blue box. "Here you are. Hope you two have a good day." She smiles and you take the bag from her. "Thank you. Have a good day too."

You walk out of the store and partially attack Loki with kisses. "Thank you Loki. You're like the best husband ever. I love you." "I love you too (Y/N) now let's get back so I can get a good look at you in that necklace and only in that necklace." He growls in your ear. "Yes my king." You breathe closely following him back to the car.