Asgardian Express

Today was the day. You and Loki got the team situated on the roof ready for Heimdall to open the bifrost. "Alright does everyone have their bags?" You ask and the team nods. "Since you guys are newbies to the bifrost it's going to feel weird and it's going to make you super tired. Now does every one have their exit buddy?" You giggle as Loki pulls you close to him by your hip. "Exit buddy secure." He teases and you look around to the pairs. Tony and Peter, Wanda and Steve, Clint and nat, Thor and Bruce, Bucky you and Loki. "Keep hands feet and other body parts inside the bifrost beam at all times. Enjoy your ride on the Asgardian express." You laugh before calling to Heimdall. You all are shot across the cosmos as some of the team laugh and others scream. Bucky holds on to you tight and you hold on to Loki. Once you reach solid ground you count to make sure everyone made it. "Good everyone is here." You turn to Heimdall and he bows. "Welcome home my princes and princess. Greetings Avengers and welcome to Asgard." Heimdall hums as he closes the portal. "This is Heimdall he is the gatekeeper of Asgard. He can see everyone and everything even the future." You muse as the team look at him in awe. "Do you know us?" Tony asks walking towards him. "Yes you are Tony Stark son of Howard and Maria Stark." "Oooo do me!" Peter squeaks rushing to the gatekeepers side. "Peter Parker also know as Spider-Man of Queens." "That's so cool" Peter gasps as he looks up into his golden eyes. "Alright anyone else wants to test Heimdalls power or shall we move on?" You say resting your hand on your hip. "We're good." Steve says and the team nods. "Great next stop the King and Queen."

Once in the palace servants take the team's bags and take them to where they will be staying. They follow you to the throne room doors, "Thor Loki and I will go in first and announce you then you come in. Sound good?" They collectively say yes as your arrival is announced. "All father and mother the princes and princess have arrived." A guard says as you walk up to the throne and bow. "My children glad you see you're back home." Odin booms as Frigga gets up and kisses each of your cheeks. "Our guests are here. Father mother I present the Avengers of Midgard. Our dear friends." You hum as they walk into the room and bow. "Thank you for having us your highnesses." Tony says as he gets up and the team follow. "May we know your names?" Frigga asks as you Loki and Thor move to the side. One by one the team introduces themselves to Odin and Frigga. "It's nice to finally meet you all. Our children have told us about Midgard's mightiest heros." Odin says while sitting up in the throne. "I will show you guys to your rooms. I bet you are tired from the bifrost." Thor says leading them out of the room. "See you guys at dinner." You call out to them with a wave.

You and Loki take your places in the thrones next to Frigga. "Are you two officially home or will you be returning to Midgard with your brother?" Odin asks slightly turning towards you two. "We are home father." Loki says with a smile. "Great because you need to prepare for the coronation. You too (Y/N)" "The coronation? Isn't it a bit early?" "The 9 realms are at peace it would be wise to introduce a new All Father and Mother now instead of at a time of imbalance." Frigga explains and Odin nods. "How soon are we talking here?" Loki asks with worry in his tone. "When I feel you are ready son. We will discuss this in more detail another time. Go check on your brother and friends." Odin hums as he sits back in his throne and you two stand. "Thank you father, mother. We'll see you at dinner then." Loki starts down the steps, you give them kisses then follow Loki.

"Wow" you breathe as your back rests against the throne room doors. "Wow indeed. Everything is happening so fast." "It will all work out though no need to worry my love." You coo as press your chest against his back. "What are you doing back there little one?" He looks at you over his shoulder just as your fingers brush against his ticklish spot on the small of his back. "Oh nothing." You say coyly. You try to pull up his top to get to the spot but he pulls you flush against him to stop your actions. "Let's not do that dear wife." "Why not?" "Because I said so." "And do I ever listen to you?" You tease as your arms wrap around his waist. "We should go check on our guests." "Well then let's go." You giggle as you jump up on his back and he carries you piggy back.

"Ah there you two are. Everyone is setting in to their rooms and I told them to rest before dinner." Thor says as you enter the bedroom hallway. "Great thanks Thor for taking them to their rooms." Loki gently lets you down and you adjust your dress. "No problem sister. So what exactly am I doing for your ceremony?" He asks as you make your way to your respective bedrooms. "Your the best man just like our wedding. You will walk with Wanda to your places." Loki says and Thor nods. "Ok just wanted to make sure. See you later then." He says as he disappears into his room. "You should rest too little one. You're not used to the bifrost yet." Loki hums shutting the door behind him. "Only if you join me dearest husband." You offer your hand and he takes it. You take off your dress not wanting to wrinkle it leaving you only in a bra and panties. You crawl into bed and Loki follows. "Absolute perfection." He mumbles as his cool fingers caress your skin. "Thought we were supposed to be resting?" You tease pulling his lingering hands into yours. "I am resting. Resting and enjoying your body. What it does to you is your problem." He says with a shrug shaking out of your grasp and returning to his actions. "Loki." You lowly growl indicating you want him to stop. "I'm sorry little one. I'll stop but are you ok? You only stop me when you don't feel good." He places a hand on your forehead to see if you're warm. "I'm fine Loki just tried." You roll over to your side facing away from him. "Ok my love then just rest can I still cuddle you?" You nod and he spoons you. "I love you." He whispers as he kisses the base of your neck. "I love you too beanpole." You intertwine your fingers with his and relax in his embrace.