Welcome to the Team

Loki offers his arm and guides you to the dinning room. The others were already sitting when you entered the room with Loki. You see some familiar faces like Wanda and Thor but there are new faces. "Oh good everyone is back. Great time to introduce you." Loki says smiling down at you. "Who are all these people?" "The Avengers" Loki chuckles while helping you into a chair next to him and Wanda. "Glad you came (Y/N). I told everyone to be on their best behavior for your first dinner." She says taking your hand in hers. You can feel people staring at you which made you really nervous. Wanda could tell because you tightened your grip on her hand. "Uh Loki? I think you should get the introductions underway." She says making a signal with her eyes shifting between Loki and you. Loki nods the stands up clearing his throat to get people to quiet down. "I'd like to say I'm glad we are all here together. Back from successful missions and what have you. But you're probably wondering who the woman is sitting next to me." The returning team members nod. "This is (Y/N) she is new to the team and will help us defeat Thanos once and for all." You give a small wave as everyone greats you.

Dinner starts and you start to make conversation with the others. Loki watches you with amazement with how easy you can talk to people you just met. He was glad to see that you are still the life of the party like you were back home. You all moved to the lounge area for post dinner drinks. Loki hands you a wine glass. "Let me guess it's my favorite Chardonnay?" "You got it" he chuckles as you take big gulps. "Wow slow down darling you're going to get sick." He coos trying to take your glass away. "Sorry it's just I haven't had my favorite wine in so long." You sigh causing Loki to feel bad. "You know what here have the bottle you deserve it after all you've been through." He says gently placing his hand on your knee. "Thank you Loki." You take another big swig from the bottle. "Wow this girl knows how to party." Tony says nudging Thor with his elbow. "So you guys know my name I should probably know yours ." You say setting down the bottle. "How about everyone say their name and special power. I'll start." You hum starting to feel the wine warm your body. "I am (Y/N) I have magic." You make the couch with Tony Thor and Wanda levitate to show off your skill. "I am Loki and I have magic." He chuckles making your wine bottle full again with his power. "Steve super solider, Natasha ex assassin, Bucky ex assassin, Bruce smashing stuff, Clint sharp shooter, Peter spider stuff, Wanda magic, Thor lightning, Tony Iron man." "Nice to meet you all." You say taking more of the wine. "So how did you get here? Nat asks. "Oh I kinda attacked the compound in search of infinity stones for the mad titan Thanos." You say nonchalantly. The returning team members took at you then to the members that stayed like "what the fuck." "But that's in the past and (Y/N) is now apart of the team." Loki says breaking the awkward silence.

You are starting to feel drunk from the wine and become more chatty. "You Bucky right? What's with the arm?" You ask as Loki's as well as everyone else's eyes widen at your bold question. "And with that we will be leaving." Loki says pulling you up from your spot. "Hey let go of me I was just asking a question." You whine not knowing that Bucky's arm is a sensitive topic. "That's enough (Y/N) we are going to bed now." Loki growls. "Who the hell are you to tell me what to do." You spit. "Your fucking husband! Now let's go." He yells pulling you by the arm out of the room.

"Husband?" The team questions among themselves. "I didn't know Mr. Loki was married." Peter says looking over at Thor wanting answers. "It was a long time ago. (Y/N) and Loki were married but an accident happened. She fell off a bridge. We thought she was dead but she showed up the other day attacking us. She doesn't remember Loki or me but we are trying to get her to remember." Thor says sadly, getting up from the couch. "I'd like to apologize for my sister in law Bucky, she didn't know." "No worries Thor I would be curious too if I met me for the first time." He chuckles as the others nod. "Well that sure was an odd welcome to the team but what are you going to do." Tony shrugs, "we should probably head to bed." The team heads to their rooms as Wanda and Thor try to find where Loki took you.