𝐨 𝐧 𝐞

[hara's pov]
i walked into school with my books in hand. i was walking to my locker when suddenly, someone pulled me from behind. of course, it was the one and only, park sooyoung.

"what do you want sooyoung." i already felt pissed in the morning, great!

"how many times have i told you to stay away from jeonghan and minghao? does it not get into your head?" she asks as her minions surround me.

"oh well, i don't remember. was it yesterday? or maybe i just wasn't listening." i said in a monotone voice.

she smirked before pushing me onto the floor. as usual, they started kicking me, pulling my hair, punching me. i was used to all these, from basketball and them. it only hurts when they pulled my hair.

"sooyoung stop!" joshua's voice was heard from afar as he ran towards me.

"she-she called me a slut!" sooyoung tried defending herself but joshua only scoffed.

"as if. you've been doing this to her ever since she came here. so what if she's close to minghao and jeonghan and the rest of us? we're her best friends. don't think i'll let you go the next time understand." joshua scolded.

angry joshua was no good.

"you'll regret this yoon hara!" sooyoung yelled as she walked away.

joshua carried me off the ground, "are you hurt? i know you can handle this but this is too much."

"it's okay joshua. i'm still in good condition so it's all okay." i limped my way to the nurses office with joshua supporting my back.

"why does she hate you? it's not like we like her also. she deserves being a rat. she's a.. meanie in the butt!" he tried not to curse.

"joshua, a simple 'shes a bitch' won't hurt." i laughed and soon we arrived at the nurses office.

"i'll see you during recess. my class is starting." he excused himself and gave me a hug before leaving.

i walked in the nurses office and well, they already know me since i always come here either during class, before school or after school. they always knew the reason as to why i was always there so all they did was sigh and treated my bruises and wounds.

"all good. see you after school?" the nurse joked.

"we'll see." i laughed and limped to class.

i walked in normally with everyone's eyes on me. i just looked back at them before taking a seat beside jihoon who was of course, asleep. the teacher didn't mind because i always do this and always get detention for it. jun was sitting with minghao today and jeonghan was sitting with sana. the teacher assigned our seats, i know right, how unlucky they are.

not even 10 minutes later, i felt 2 paper balls hitting my head. i picked them up as they fell on the floor. opening it, i took out my black pen. usually, jun would use an orange pen and jeonghan would use pink so i used black.

i first opened jun's paper ball.

jun: same shit again?
hara: same shit again indeed.

i threw the ball back and opened jeonghan's paper ball.

hannie: i told you to inform me didn't i? meet me in detention later, i have detention too for coming late.
hara: it's okay hannie, the pain won't last forever. i'm almost immune to it, except for the pulling of my hair.

i threw the ball back to jeonghan and soon the bell ringed.

i missed first period and just now was second period and now i have third period before recess. usually for third period, since it's a free period, i'd be in class playing with the boys or sleeping but i just felt like going to the court. i felt their presence behind me, tagging along but i decided to ignore it and continue limping there.

i took a basketball and threw it into the hoop with all my anger. taking another ball, i stated "why can't my life just be good?!"

taking another one, i yelled "fuck you park sooyoung!"

i stopped when i was exhausted. i just simply collapsed with tears streaming down my face. i thought they were gone so i mumbled,

"why do people even care for me? i'm a pain in the ass. i don't need a lecture, i need a hug. why do i get bullied just because i'm around my brother and his bestfriends? why do i even exist. i could still be who knows where now." i cried as my hair covers my face.

soon it was recess and i quickly wiped away my tears as i cleared up the basketballs. i looked at my bruises, it was better than last time. i felt so miserable that i didn't even eat during recess. i sat in class and cried silently to myself. sana did come and try to cheer me up but it ended up with me telling how i felt.

"i just- why do i get treated like this?" i cried and put my head on the table.

i heard her sighing before putting a tissue box beside me.

"this is.. you have to tell jeonghan, hara. i can't settle this for you." sana said and left to go find jeonghan.

recess was an hour today so of course, sooyoung came by herself. i didn't care a single bit and continued crying. she started talking and all that but all i could focus on was what happened earlier at the basketball court. i felt so sick of sooyoung nagging at me.

i slammed my hands on the table and stood up, facing her.

"can you just shut the fuck up for once? why do you aim for me? am i that weak? well then go ahead! you really think i'm scared of you? well think again princess! you're only famous in school because of your brother jimin. why are you always doing this to poor kids?! do you have a problem with them?! now fuck off before i kick my shoe in your ass." i said, walking out of the classroom with my bag and going out of school.

"hara!" i heard jeonghan calling out my name.

from then, i just kept running home. nobody was at home since it was only me and jeonghan. as soon as i reached home, i ran to my room and slammed myself on the bed, crying out loud and not caring if anyone heard.

"fuck you!" was the last thing i screamed before crying again.
_______________________________________________
woah.