𝐭 𝐞 𝐧

[hara's pov]
i rolled my eyes, seeing sana with jaemin now. minghao and i again, were being left out. well what can i do? we're in public for gods sake.

"jaemin, can we have a talk?" i asked and pulled on his arm.

"whatsup b?" he asked as i gulped.

"you know the drama between me and sana right?" i asked as he gasps in realisation.

"oh, sorry! nana is sorry!!" he pouted in aeygo making me punch his shoulder as sana went back to minghao as we played bowling.

"bet i can beat you." minghao said to me making me smirk.

"just because i'm in a dress, doesn't mean i can't score a strike hun." i teased and grabbed a bowling ball.

wiping the ball, i got my position correctly. we both threw our balls, he didn't get a strike but i did.

i was jumping in joy and he had a pout on his face making me tap his shoulder.

"it's o- oh." i said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"i'll say yes." he suddenly whispered in my ear with a deep voice making me blush.

i ran back to jaemin as soon as we pulled away, "he said that he'll accept me!" i fangirled and he jumped with me.

however, as we turned back i saw sana desperate for minghao's attention.

"sana. can we talk." i said, i've had enough of this bullshit to be honest.

i harshly garbbed her by the wrist, "i see that you're becoming like sooyoung. seriously? you're still trying to steal what i have even after i helped you with jinyoung?" i said in disbelief.

"i-i.. i didn't realise. after what i did, i lost everyth-"

"you lost me. you hurted me sana. first our friendship, then minghao, then jeonghan and now you want jaemin? you are seriously, i didn't want to say this but you're becoming a slut sana. i don't want you to be one." i said, tears already coming out from both our eyes.

"i'm so-sorry hara." she said and pulled me in for a hug.

i didn't budge.

"sorry doesn't fix everything you've done sana. you haven't apologised to the people you've hurt. don't count me, you already lost my trust." i said, quickly wiping my tears.

jaemin and minghao soon came to us, "everything ok-"

"minghao i'm sorry for doing this." sana said and kissed him infront of me.

i didn't see minghao's lips moving against hers but i still felt so heartbroken.

"i-i'll be in the car." i said and jaemin walked me to the car.

after i got in the car at the passanger's seat, jaemin left because he had a gathering with his family. i started crying again as soon as i was alone.
_______________________________________________
[jeonghan]
hara?

[hara]
hm?

[jeonghan]
are you coming home soon? jun is waiting for you, so is jihoon and joshua and basically everyone.

[hara]
yea, minghao just got in the car.

[jeonghan]
alright
seen.
_______________________________________________
[back to hara's pov]
"i'm sorr-"

"you didn't do anything, stop saying sorry." i stopped him and heard him sigh.

"i told her your famous quote, 'fuck off' and i added that 'i had to find my girlfriend' and came here. she left after i told her that." he said making my cheeks heat up a little but i kept staring at the window.

"look at me." he said and i saw his reflection on the window.

i quickly wiped away my tears, luckily i wasn't using mascara or eye liner. i felt his hand slowly turning my head to face him and soon felt his soft lips.

i closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. soon he pulled away and my cheeks immediately went full on christmas. i heard him laughing a little and started the car.

we kept talking until i felt his hand holding mine.

"hara, i know that you may have some dislike in me-"

"no i don't." i replied, looking at the clouds.

"if you do-"

"but i don't." i said and played with his fingers.

"stop cutting-"

"or what?" i teased and he smirked.

"or i'll kiss you." he said and i immediately stopped talking.

soon he pulled the car over.

"i like you yoon hara. will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with his sparkly eyes shining.

i smiled and nodded.

"use your words princess."

"yes."
_______________________________________________