𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞

[hara's pov]
it was finally friday, like who doesn't love friday? we end school at 12.15pm today, that's mainly the reason why i love fridays. jeonghan and i were now on the way to school in our casual outfits. on fridays are the days we get to use crazy clothes and all but jeonghan and i prefer casual clothes. basically, he was wearing a sweater with black jeans and i was using my pink hoodie with a black shirt underneath with white ripped jeans.

"hey," we greeted the other boys at the school gate.

"chan said he was sick, so he couldn't come, same for seungcheol." hansol said as we all nodded and walked to our classes.

as per usual, we gathered at jihoon's and i table. however, the sitting arrangement just had to change due to people not paying attention in class, totally not us.

it was just pure luck that we sat beside each other. jun was sitting with jihoon, joshua with jeonghan and i was left with minghao all the way at the backseat. problem is, i am short.

"anyone that can't see?" mr lee asked as i raised my hand but was not seen because a fricking tall dude named jun was sitting infront of me.

"don't worry, i'll help you with the notes." minghao said and tucked his hands into his pockets.

i then took out my first snack, pocky! i love the strawberry ones. as soon as minghao saw, he laughed at me, making me confused.

he then leaned down to my ear, "you really love strawberries don't you?" he giggled.

i nodded and put on stick into my mouth. i gave jeonghan the chocolate flavoured pocky in the morning before we left the house and i gave jun the cookies and cream flavoured pocky to share with jihoon.

in the middle of class, a paper was passed down to me from jun. it was folded neatly. i opened the paper,

will you go to prom with me?
[ ] yes [ ] no
notes:
~ jimin

i giggled, he might be the most perfect boyfriend material but i'll stay loyal to my words and stay single during the dance.

will you go to prom with me?
[ ] yes [✓] no
notes: sorry, i'm already waiting for someone to ask me, you're a good guy, don't get me wrong xoxo
~ hara

i passed back the note to jun and he passed it to joshua and joshua passed it to jimin. minghao then tapped my arm, "what did he ask you?"

"why? you jealous?" i teased as a blush was sedn on his cheeks.

"i'm just kidding. he asked me to prom but, i declined because i already have someone in mind." i said and looked down, pulling the sleeves over my hands and taking out a strawberry milk.

"well, would you accept me if i asked you to my date to prom?" he asked and smirked.
_______________________________________________
[sana's pov]
i'm sorry hara.

"just shut up. i want you to take her friends down understood? now that sooyoung and her brats are expelled thanks to me, you work for me." he threatned me.

"if you tell anyone about this, i have our video. more specifically our se-"

"i get it." i growled and got out of the janitors closet while he went back to his class.

i went to the ladies toilet, crying my heart out. sooyoung was so much more better than this guy. i touched my pocket, perfect, a paper and pen.

please help me, jinyoung is controlling and threatning me, not sooyoung! i beg you... he has a video of me...
~ sana from class B12

i scribbled down and left the cubicle. i saw the door opening and it revealed hara. i heard her sigh before entering the cubicle i just left. with the paper in my hand, i slid it to the cubicle hara was in and left the toilet only to bump into jeonghan.

"han-"

"just, no."
_______________________________________________
[back to hara's pov]
so sooyoung got expelled, all because of the innocent jinyoung? i felt a nudge on my shoulder as i snapped out of my daydream.

"you okay princess?" wonwoo asked, taking a bite into his sandwich.

i wanted to shake my head but my mouth just stpoke for itself, "of course, better than ever!" i said as my eyes wondered around the canteen, trying to find sana or jinyoung.

bulls eye. i saw him taking her food, leaving her with only a piece of biscuit. i felt my frustration exploding, that explains why she's been so skinny.

"excuse me for a bit." i said, taking my ribena and walking over to their table.

"do you mind if i have a little chat with you bae jinyoung?" i asked, seductively and he nodded.

he stood up, i made sure everyone's eyes was on us. when i had everyone's attention, i swiftly took his phone from his back pocket and slapped him hard.

"don't you ever try controlling her again or else, you won't even see daylight." i yelled in a threatning tone.

"this is why i don't like innocent boys." i said, taking my ribena and sipping from it.

then i remembered, i still had their attention.

"everyone! this man here, has been controlling sana! he has videos of her, he abused her, he basically made her this skinny!" i yelled and heard the echo.

"he's a bad guy!" a guy screamed from the other side.

"yes he is!" i yelled.

i then told sana to follow me as i dragged him to the principal's office, more like sana's dad. i saw the boys looking at me like they've just seen a ghost. did i look too innocent?
_______________________________________________