𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫

[hara's pov]
soon it was the next day. jun and joshua slept here for a sleepover since their parents weren't home until tomorrow. jeonghan? he didn't come home which made me worried, even joshua and jun tried calling him.
_______________________________________________
[hara]
hannie?

[hara]
i know you're still mad at me for my behaviour yesterday

[hara]
i'm sorry

[hara]
can you come back home?

[hara]
please? i'm worried about your stupid ass

[hannie]
sorry hara, please forgive me
-sana

[hara]
fuck you bitch, you better watch out.
_______________________________________________
[back to hara's pov]
"she has them." i said bluntly as i grabbed my bag.

"who?"

"sana."

the next thing i know, we rushed to sana's house. i always went to her house so i never forgot her adress and if i did forget it, she always has her snapchat location on. we didn't even bother knocking and just crashed in. i was just, simply heart broken.

"sana where the fuck are you!" i yelled as i ran to an unconcious jeonghan laying on the couch woth his clothes off.

"jeonghan- wake up please! hannie-"

"he's not dead, don't worry. just drugged." i heard as sana walked downstairs.

"what the fuck did you do to jeonghan." i growled as joshua helps put on jeonghan's clothes.

"i'm forced too! i don't want to hurt-"

"you are just hurting me more like this! first our friendship, then my crush and now my brother?! what's next, me?!" i yelled, not caring anymore.

"what-what," i heard as jeonghan woke up.

"s-she.."

"save it jeonghan. now, let me show you my other side when people mess with my loved ones sana." i charged at her after cracking my knuckles.

let's just say blood wasn't involved but brusises were. of course i felt bad but she was definitely worth it. jun then pulled me away from her after watching the fun show which made me yell at her as i was being dragged away.

"fuck you sana! just you fucking wait!" i yelled as they closed the door.

i immediately went to jeonghan, "you okay?" i asked and fixed his fair as he slowly nodded.

i sighed, "next time just let me be a free girl. i have moves too okay?" i said as they all laughed.

"now let's get you to school." i said and held his hand all the way till we bumped into minghao.

"oh he- guys?"

i pulled jeonghan away from him while joshua and jun had a small talk with him. i did like him, but his girl friend right now is being too shitty, he deserves a better girl. we went to the classroom and pulled him to jihoon's seat.

"spill. what did she do?" i asked as i could see tears escaping his eyes.

"she-she raped me." he cried.

it was the first time i saw him crying since it was usually me crying infront of him. he immediately rested his head on my shoulder and cried on it. i just played with his hair while threatning sana.

"don't worry we'll-"

"hara... you do-don't have to do this. i k-know you're hu-hurting inside t-too." he said as we hugged each other and jihoon stared at us weirdly.

he took another seat and joined our table, same for jun and joshua but minghao sat alone, so did sana.

"psst, minghao." i called, his friend deserved to be alone.

i signed him to come as the others looked at me weirdly, "he's still my best friend."

minghao soon joined our table and sana almost did too but jihoon pulled the perfect trick.

"sorry but, table is full." he said as sana went back to being lonely.

i didn't regret any of it.

"i broke up with sana after hearing what she did. i'm sorry hara, i should've known that-"

"it's okay, just apologise to jeonghan. it was always her fault, not yours. don't apologise for others when they clearly can do it themselves." i said and called jeonghan.

i leaned back as the 2 of them talked. they were now best friends again and i felt so happy knowing we were all good now. as mr lee started his lecture, i took out my strawberry milk and started sipping it.

"you know, you look cute doing that." minghao whispered to me as i held the small bottle in my hands and blushed.

"aish, stop it, you're making me fall for you like that!" i whispered back  and he giggled cutely.

in the middle of lecture, i gave jihoon and jeonghan chocolate milk, joshua and jun banana milk and minghao strawberry milk. yes i happened to bring many milks to school that day.

"you look cute sipping from the straw and your huge hands covering the bottle-"

"stop, you're making me fall for you." he said and giggled cutely and blushed.

"get a damn room." jun said making joshua take out his water bottle and sparyed water at us calling it, 'holy water'.
_______________________________________________