𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

[hara's pov]
i woke up peacefully, seeing my beautiful boyfriend still asleep. i smiled as i examined his features, i really don't deserve him huh? i was about to leave the bed when i fel something gripping me on my waist. i looked under the blankets to see minghao's arms around my waist making me blush.

"don't go," he said in a sleepy voice.

"hao, it's already 9am. i have to start doing my homework jihoon sent me." i said as his grip only tightens.

"if i do it fast, i can hang with you more." i said as he rested his head on my shoulder, placing light kisses on my neck.

"good morning love birds! breakfast is ready!" nayun said, oh yeah, i forgot we had a sleepover.

"let's eat baby," i felt confidence whenever i called him that.

soon, he held my hand as we went downstairs. we saw almost half of them still asleep and jeonghan in the kitchen.

"morning hara, minghao. how was your sleep?" jeonghan asked as he flipped a pancake.

i nodded as minghao dragged my hand to the table. i thought it was hoing to be a simple breakfast but no, minghao just had to put me in his lap which made me embarrassed considering the fact that this would be the first time we do this.

"good morning!" wonwoo greeted as he stretched and woke the others up.

after breakfast, i decided to take a shower. i wore a white oversized tee tucked in with ripped jeans and a black belt. i planned to dye my hair with jihoon and jeonghan since it was the holidays so we decided to buy packets of hair dye. jeonghan bought pink, jihoon bought a greyish colour and i bought pastel purple.

we decided to colour our hair in jeonghan's room since nobody dared to go in his room. let's just say it was a mess. jeonghan got a bit of purple in his hair and jihoon forgot to actually bleach his hair bedore dying it.

"i'm done." i let out a sigh as i looked at my hair.

"now just wait, 30 minutes i guess."
_______________________________________________
hara.yoon__

liked by yoon

liked by yoon.jeonghan, jeon.woonu and 975,589 others.

hara.yoon__: 💜🌷
tagged: yoon.jeonghan, lee.jih00n

view all 865,578 comments...

seo.minghao: woah i'm speechless :o
hara.yoon__ replied to seo.minghao: thank you <3
view 655 more comments...

kim.herr: woah, patel purple? nice choice!
hara.yoon__ replied to kim.herr: thank youu

park.geemean: absolutely stunning.
_______________________________________________
[hara's pov]
we were now eating lunch at a simple cafe because why not? i was wearing a rainbow shirt with short overalls. as soon as we entered the cafe, kind guy around our age directed us to our table. he passed us the menu and winked at me, ew.

i soon felt an arm around my shoulder and i looked over only to see minghao glaring at the waiter before pecking my cheek. soon, the wiater went away and we took a look at the menus.

"geez minghao, don't gotta be so jealous." i mumbled as he pouted like a baby.

"b-but he winked at you!" he said in a cute voice making me peck his lips before saying, "but i'm yours."

then the waiter came back.

i then rested my head on his shoulder and looked at the menu, "i think i'll just have coffee and a brownie." i said as the waiter hummed.

"i'll have iced coffee with cheesecake." minghao said and played with my hair.

soon the rest ordered what they wanted to eat. when i looked at nayun, jeonghan already had his head on her shoulder. the rest were well, lonely.

"here is your food." the waiter came and handed the plates and drinks to us.

"thank you." i said as he smiled and walked away.
_______________________________________________
hara.yoon__

liked by jeon

liked by jeon.nayun, k.taehyung and 864,358 others.

hara.yoon__: jealous baby brought me to a chinese restaurant <3
tagged: seo.minghao

view all 875,764 comments...

seo.minghao: i was nOT jealous
hara.yoon__ replied to seo.minghao: uh huh, keep saying that love

honk.jisoo: did you do anything after that because y'all came home late
hara.yoon__: i am disgusted joshua

jeon.nayun: #minghara? #hahao?
hara.yoon__ replied to jeon.nayun: #jeongyun? #nahan? #hanna? oh shit that sounds nice tho?

kwon.tiger: aw hao looks like a baby :')
hara.yoon__ replied to kwon.tiger: he'll always look like a baby :')
seo.minghao replied to hara.yoon__: what the fuck
_____________________________________________