𝐬 𝐢 𝐱

[hara's pov]
"then hara was all like, 'you thot!' and then punched the guy!" the guys re-enacted the scene.

i laughed at their sillyness and felt and arm around my shoulder, "good job little angel! you looked so sexy i bet all they guys in the canteen were drooling!" jeonghan said as i smacked his chest.

"oh shut up."

turns out, jinyoung was expelled too. sana was given in house suspension, which meant suspension in school. we all stopped by aunts bubble tea shop to get a drink before calling it a day.

"eonnie!!" i yelled as i hugged her tightly.

"isn't she your aunt?" minghao asked as i nodded.

the seating arrangement was oldest to the left and youngest to the right. i was born on 21st december, so i was the youngest. infront of me was hansol and beside me was seungkwan. i kept laughing every time seungkwan made an impression of an idol and making fun of the others.

"oreo ice blended? you're so boring yoon hara." chan teased me as i looked at his drink and smirked.

"milk tea? you're so boring lee chan."

"i think i'm gonna drop out of basketball. i'm having way too many drama already." i announced and everyone happened to hear.

"what will you join then?" mingyu asked.

"maybe dance?" i thought as soonyoung, chan and jun immediately got up and started dancing randomly.

"i think i'll also join dance. i'm good at dancing." minghao said and sipped on his ovaltine, earning 'oo's from the other guys making me blush.

"i'm stuck with choir!" seungkwan complained as jeonghan, jihoon, joshua and dokyeom agreed.

"rapping isn't hard for me so i'll stick to it." seungcheol said as wonwoo, hansol and mingyu agreed.

"that settles it, i'll join dance."
_______________________________________________
hara.yoon__

liked by yoon

liked by yoon.jeonghan, honk.jisoo and 65,468 others.

hara.yoon__: 🌻camera shy🌻
tagged: when.junhui

view all 46,664 comments...

when.junhui: finally some credit <3

lee.sora: i'm glad you finally decided to cover up that ugly face of yours
yoon.jeonghan replying to lee.sora: say it one more fucking time, i dare you.
kim.yoona replying to yoon.jeonghan: oppa, why do you even back up for her? she's a useless brat, using you and your best friends for popularity.
hara.yoon__ replying to kim.yoona and lee.sora: i know right, at least i cover up my face unlike you, showing it everywhere you go. and you, who said i even needed popularity? i'm only so called 'popular' because i'm the captain of basketball. i'm sorry the both of you can't afford these type of things.
boo.kwanseung replying to hara.yoon__: shister snapped

seo.minghao: woah, absolutely, woah.
hara.yoon__ replying to seo.minghao: well thank you kind sir
view 100 more comments...

haraismybae: day 98 till hara replies to me *sigh*
hara.yoon__ replying to haraismybae: hey sweetie <3
haraismybae replying to hara.yoon__: what the actual UDHJSNXJSJBX
view 150 more comments...

honk.jisoo: woahhhhhhh my bestf be lookin lit
hara.yoon__ replying to honk.jisoo: go back to cooking before you burn the kitchen down😂
_______________________________________________
[hara's pov]
we were now gathered in the living room, getting ready to play never have i ever. considering that i was the only girl, we decided to do the clean version. we sat in a circle, beside me was wonwoo and jihoon.

seungcheol took the first spin, it landed on jeonghan.

"truth or dare?" seungcheol asked, probably already having a question in mind.

"truth." jeonghan hesitantly replied.

"who's your crush?" seungcheol asked as jeonghan's eyes widened.

"d-dare.."

"i dare you to tell us who your crush is!" he said making everyone laugh except for jeonghan.

"fine. i might have a small crush on nayun." he confessed making everyone, and i mean everyone, go 'ooo'.

the game went on and turns out i learned alot more than i should. like seungcheol using others underwear and jihoon actually does something else instead of sleeping and eating. wonwoo wants a cat and jun telling us that he bought his camera in 2015.

finally, the bottle landed on me. i sighed, as the other end was minghao.

"trut-"

"truth please." i said and pulled my oversized tee over my legs as i hugged my legs under my shirt, does that make sense?

"is your crush in this room now?" minghao asked as i looked at jeonghan, then joshua, then jihoon and lastly jun.

they all nodded at me making me nod as everyone gasps.

"wait- is he here now?" hansol asks as his hand covers his mouth.

i nod again.

"is he playing the game?" dokyeom asks making me nod hesitantly.

"is he-"

"yah you're making her nervous. it's okay, you don't have to tell us." wonwoo said and gave me a hug.

the game continued a sthe bottle landed on me again.

"who would you date in this room?" jun suddenly asked me.

"you didn't ask truth or da-"

"just answer." chan said.

"uhm... can i have another question?" i asked, my heart beating very fast by now.

"okay then, who is the most boyfriend material?" jun changed the question.

"can i pick more than 1?" i ask and he nodded.

"minghao, joshua, jeonghan, jun, jihoon, chan, mingyu, wonwoo and seungkwan. the rest are husband material." i replied making them gasp in surprise and me yawning.

"i'll get to bed now. it's past my curfew. please don't make too much noise." i begged and went up to my room, tucking myself under the blankets.
_______________________________________________