𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭

[hara's pov]
the walk back home was awkward for me since joshua, jun, mingyu, wonwoo, seungkwan, dokeyom, soonyoung and minghao decided to follow jeonghan and i home. it was very awkward between minghao and i. everytime we made eye contact, it would just be a simple smile.

then jun pulled me aside, "something wrong with you and minghao?" he asked as i nodded and looked down.

"i-i.. confessed. more like it ac-accidently came out." i mumbled and jun walked over to minghao.

they started talking in chinese, which was what i didn't understand at all. then when i looked back up, i saw minghao and jun looking at me making me creeped not gonna lie.

i then took out my phone and realised that my old best friend, huang renjun, was back in korea! he wanted to meet up so i had to ask permission from jeonghan, in which, he eventually allowed.

renjun and i knew each other since we were 7 when we met at the playground, fighting for the swing.
_______________________________________________
[hara]
ronjonnn

[injun]
hahaaaaa

[hara]
jeonghan said you could come over! same adress and i got a lot of tea to spill. by the way, if you see 8 other pair of shoes, don't worry. it's just jeonghan's friends.

[injun]
ahh i can't wait!! i'm already driving to your house, i'll be there in 15 minutes!

[hara]
can't wait!!
seen.
_______________________________________________
[back to hara's pov]
as soon as i got home, i changed into a strangely very oversized black tee with white shorts underneath. the boys were in the living room, as usual, playing games while booseoksoon were acting, very passionately.

"i heard drama club is coming soon, you guys should join. you're good at acting, minus the laughing part." i complimented them and waited for renjun to arrive.

soon, the doorbell ringed. i immediately, and i mean faster than my entire 18 years of running, ran to the door and opened it. i saw renjun with silver coloured hair and i immediately hugged him. tears were falling since it's been years since i last saw his stupid ass.

"injunie!!" we both heard jeonghan from the back and he joined the hugged.

soon we all pulled away from the hug to see the 8 boys looking at us suspiciously.

"this is huang renjun, he's our, we treat him as our younger brother." jeonghan announced as minghao and i once again, made eye contact.

"let's talk in the kitchen." i said and dragged him to the kitchen.

"spill the damn tea sis." he said, acting as if he sipped tea making me laugh loudly and everyone looked at me as i snorted making me laugh even more like haHaHA.

i made us coffee first and then we sat at the kitchen counter. i told him everything that has happened, including the sana and minghao incident. also, what happened to jeonghan.

"hold up, so this bitch named sana just goes up to you, steals your damn brother and crush and fucking raped him? oh this bitc-"

"don't worry i already settled it. blood wasn't involved." i quickly said and he laughed.

"it feels good to be here again. the atmosphere feels so, different!" renjun said.

"i agree ronjon." i teased.

"i told you not to call me that!!" he yelled and we both started running around the house until he tackled me on the floor near the kitchen.

"aishh get off me ronjon!!" i teased and laughed.

"okay haha." he teased back making me point a middle finger.

"guys let's watch a movie!" seungkwan said and we all gathered in the at the couch. bean bags were provided too.

on the couch was jeonghan, renjun, joshua and mingyu. there were 4 bean bags so 2 people had to share one bean bag. soonyoung and dokyeom shared one, mingyu with wonwoo and jun with seungkwan. i was left with, minghao.

we tried to keep our distance but every time a jumpscare comes out, i would instantly go closer to him. and from then on, he would tell me if a jumpscare would appear or not and if it did, i would snuggle into his chest while he hugs my waist.

how i wish this could last forver.
_______________________________________________