𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

[unrelated note: happy beomgyu day!!]
1 month later
[hara's pov]
exams were finally over. we now had 2 whole months before prom and graduation in september. now we were at a garden near the school, all 15 of us including nayun and i.

minghao however, was getting more clingy each day. it made me kind of concerned not gonna lie. he kept giving me unexpected pecks, holding hands and backhugs.

"hey hara stand here." minghao said taking out his phone while he directed me to a flower background.

"say cheese~" i posed naturally and he smiled while taking the photo.

after he was done, he went back to hugging me. at some point, mingyu just had to go to the toilet so we waited outside and i played with minghao's hair.

he bent down as i made a little coconut tree with his hair and tied it. i smiled at my creation before we continued walking. we spent the whole day taking pictures of each other and playing pranks on each other.
_______________________________________________
seo.minghao

liked by jeon

liked by jeon.nayun and 86,863 others.

seo.minghao: cherry blossom🌸
tagged: hara.yoon__

comments have been disabled for this post.
_______________________________________________
jeon.nayun

liked by hara

liked by hara.yoon__, yoon.jeonghan and 875,568 others.

jeon.nayun: my pretty baby <3 19th july <3
tagged: hara.yoon__

view all 764,468 comments...

yoon.jeonghan: why must she steal my girlfriend😔
hara.yoon__: sorry i got the good genes🤪
yoon.jeonghan: where's the lie seo.minghao
view 650 more comments...

seo.minghao: stop stealing my babie >:(
hara.yoon__: you'll never loose me, don't worry bb ;)
view 1,000 more comments...

sana.tyuy: why does she get all the guys? and girls?? and she calls me a fucking slut??
jeon.nayun: aw i'm sorry you don't get appreciated
hara.yoon__: jeon.nayun people like this are a waste of time, if you don't like the post, then gtfo lol. ur just wasting your time hating here
sana.tyuy: hara.yoon__ lol? i got him first? you really think you're famous for basketball?
hara.yoon__: sana.tyuy what about you slut? you're only famous because you were friends with me. i never did count you as my best friend, only renjun and the other guys. and you got him first? yeah okay, but who actually made it a month? this bitch here. seo.minghao
seo.minghao: what the fuck? at least hara doesn't fuck around with other guys when she's with me

chewhansol: damn she's in a bad mood rn :((
lee.dinosaur: just let her be first, minghao will talk to her later.
_______________________________________________
[hara's pov]
maybe sana was right, i was a slut. i hang around too many boys, only one girl was my friend out of 13 of them. i silently cried in my room while my phone keeps blinking because of the notifications.

i watch as the tears drop slowly from my eyes and ran down my cheeks. i looked in the mirror, smiling at myself.

'not crying solves everything hara.' eomma's words flashed in my memory.

i rubbed my eyes, trying to stop the tears but that only caused more tears to drop as i thought about minghao. i felt like a burden in the house and in the relationship. even if eomma and appa was still around, i'd be the least favourite child compared to jeonghan.

"h-hara..." i heard a knock on my door.

quickly, i wiped away my tears and wore a hoodie because of how cold it was. even i didn't realise my air conditioner was on.

"c-coming..!" i said and pulled the hoodie over me.

i opened the door to see minghao and jeonghan with concerned written all over their faces. i felt tears welling in my eyes again as i looked at the both of them, i don't deserve them, i don't deserve any of them.

"h-hi." i said and let them in my room.

i quickly rushed to my toilet before the tears could fall out. i closed the door and washed my face, then wiping it with a towel.

"you don't have to keep running away to cry. we're here remember?" jeonghan said as he rubs my back while minghao's turns off the air con.

"i-i.. don't deserve a-any of y-you..." i mumbled quietly as we all sat on my bed.

"if you don't deserve us then we don't deserve you, hara. we're not like sana or any of your fake friends, only going to you to get popular and all. we're here to help and support you." minghao said, making me a little calm.

"i'm a b-burden." i continued as jeonghan gave minghao a look before exiting my room, leaving me with minghao.

he hugged me tightly and rested his head on top of mine, "if you feel like a burden, i'm always here, 24/7, every working day. i'll help you through low and high, thick and thin." he said while kissing my forehead.

"i-"

"no, shh. it's holidays now, let's be happy. i was planning to spend my whole month with you before going to china with jun and renjun." he said as he interlaces our fingers together.

"ch-ch-china?" i felt weak again.

"i'll be there for a week or two, just to see my family and catch up okay? i'll be back before you know it. you can always call me or video call me. now, let's rest." he said and pulled the blankets over us as we cuddled.

"i love you xu minghao."

"i love you more yoon hara, and nothing can change that."

he ended it off with a long and passionate kiss.
_______________________________________________