𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

3 years later
[hara's pov]
minghao and nayun soon decided to move in with jeonghan and i after graduation. nayun had 4 kids while minghao and i only had 3. jeonyu and yeona were twins aged 5, jeonyu is a boy and yeona is a girl. we had a 4 month old baby named minghuo, we named it after the father of course.

"hey jihyun! wanna play dates?" jeonyu asked nayun's daughter who was 4 years old.

i smiled at them while minghao handed me my coffee, "we still have another one," he rubbed my stomach.

yep, you guessed it, i'm almost 7 months pregnant.

"mommy daddy!" yeona came to us with her lego house.

"looksies! i made- jeonyu!! mommy, daddy!! see!! he ruined my majestic house!!" yeona cried as jeonyu smashed her lego house.

"xu jeonyu! say sorry to your sister or no lullaby for you tonight." i tried to raise my voice.

"damn you really weak aren't you hara!" i heard jeonghan yelling.

"i can't yell at my kids! but i can at you!" i yelled back as they all laughed.

"okay fine. i'm sorry for destroying your not so-"

i glared at him.

"i'm sorry for destroying your beautifully made lego house yeona. how about jihyun and i help you?" jeonyu apologised and went to their playhouse with yeona tagging along.

"we don't get to spend time these days." minghao said as he kisses my lips and wraps an arm around my waist.

"i'm sorry you feel that way sweetie. how about about i give birth, we can do something fun." i said and smirked.

"yes! we are going to eat a bunch of ramen!" we bith said at the same time.

"u-uh.. aunt ha-hara and uncle ming-hao... i-i did this fo-for you!" one of nayun's child, minho, came to us and gave us a letter.

"thank you minho. how about you play with yeona and the rest." i said and took the small note.

'i love you!'
𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆
from, minho :P

i smiled at this, "how cute!" i cooed as minghao sulks.

"oh so a 4 year old can steal your heart and i can't? pfft." he scoffed, folding his arms and facing the other way.

"oh please, i didn't say you can steal mine 3 years aho but here we are!" i joked and he smiled a little.

"i can't be mad at my baby!" he gave up and hugged me.

"hey guys! let's watch a movie!" nayun yelled and called us to the living room.

the kids sat on the bean bags and the adults sat on the couch. jeonghan and nayun took the left side while minghao and i took the left side. we watched spongebob which gave me memories when we were still a young couple.

"spongebob will forever be my boyfriend!" yeona yelled as i laughed.

"oh i was like that once!" i said as everyone giggled.

i soon felt a head on my shoulder. i looked over to see minghao sleeping on my shoulder with his body lowered. i smiled and soon felt 3 more heads on my body.

"eomma, how do we make babi-"

"HAHAHA! time to sleep!" i cut them off as i woke minghao up.

we walked up the stairs, i sent minghao to bed first and then sent my kids to their rooms. yep, all 3 of them in a room, how chaotic.

after letting them sleep, i went back to my room shared with minghao and laid down on the king sized bed. i saw him sleeping already so i booped his nose and turned the other side to sleep when i suddenly felt arms snaking around my body and lips on my cheek.

"good night baby~"
_____________________________________________

ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ!! <3