𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

1 week later
[hara's pov]
today, we decided to just stay at home since everyone was tired. i was laying down on minghao's chest while playing my phone, scrolling through instagram. whenever i saw, or passed by a meme, he would laugh along while playing with my hair.

i put my phone down beside me, "minghao, can i bring you somewhere later?" i asked as he hummed in response.

"what time?" he asked as we sat down.

"maybe at 5? or 6?"

tomorrow, minghao was going to china with his other 2 buddies so i wanted to make it special for him. we soon went in his car by 6pm and drived to a special location. i had to put gps on for him because, it was a surprise. when we reached there, he was quite shocked since there was only a hill and no shops.

i laughed and dragged him up the hill, lights soon showed up. as we reached the top, there was only one shop and a not so beautiful view.

"why are we here again?" he asked as i giggled, buying 2 banana milks and pulling him to sit down on the small carpet set not too near the cliff.

soon, it was 7. the road lights turned on and the sky was almost a pinkish purple colour. he awed at the sight as i layed my head on his shoulder, "i-it's so majestic!" he exclaimed making me choke on my milk, how cute can this boy be?

well, there was a dark side as to how i found this place.

"how did you-"

"i'll explain." i sighed as he sips on his banana milk.

"9 years ago when i was 10, my parents died my aunt tried to help jeonghan and i but she didn't have a job so we lived here, begging for money. i couldn't stop coming here even after we got a house because this sight and everything helps me calm down. i come home late because of this, even late to school when the sun rises. i also couldn't forget this place because my parents owned it when we were poor. i-i.." i cried as memories flashed in my head.

i felt minghao pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back to calm me down, "it's fine. you don't have to explain it baby."

"i-i'm sorry, this was supposed to be a-a gift from m-me to you before you leave to-tomorrow." i cried more at the thought of him leaving me.

"it's okay, there's technology. c'mon, let's get home and have a sleepover with the other boys in the living room." he said and carried me bridal style to the car.
_____________________________________________
seo.minghao

liked by when

liked by when.junhui, huang.injun and 975,974 others.

seo.minghao: korea to china
tagged: when.junhui, huang.injun

view all 754,357 comments...

hara.yoon__: i'm not liking the post >:(
seo.minghao replied to hara.yoon__: baby :( we'll videocall okay? i promise, remember?
view 76,753 more comments...

huang.injun: i can finally see my family :')

when.junhui: no fair hara.yoon__, you don't miss me :(
hara.yoon__ replied to when.junhui: of course i will poophead :'((
_____________________________________________
hara.yoon__

liked by seo

liked by seo.minghao, jeon.nayun and 875,754 others.

hara.yoon__: i'll miss you pretty boy :( but, i'll remember the promise <'3
tagged: seo.minghao

view all 643,475 comments...

seo.minghao: even the heart is crying, so is mine <'3
jeon.nayun replied to seo.minghao: i can see why you are both destined for each other now, yall are dumb :D

seo.minghao: my flight is taking off, i'll call you later baby, love you!
hara.yoon__ replied to seo.minghao: love you too :(
_____________________________________________
sneak peak at next chapter:
"hara you have to eat. it's been days."
"i told you i'm not hungry, i have-"
"please? even if minghao isn't here, he wouldn't want to see you like this."