𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞

[hara's pov]
today was tuesday, which meant i had to take my injection for some immunisation. let me just say, how scary those long and sharp needles are. i don't even know how some can even go through that pain while i cry like at maniac at the side of the room.

"miss yoon hara." the doctor called out and i hesitantly made my way to the room.

"h-hi.." i greeted as i sat down on the chair.

usually, jeonghan would be by my side and help me go through the injection by asking me questions but he was sick so he didn't come to school.

"mr yoon isn't here? i'll take over his job then. hara, i need you to breathe in hard now." the doctor said and i faced the other side as i felt my arm being numb.

as soon as i turned around, the needle was about to go in so i quickly looked away. i felt the sharp needle going through my skin and soon in went out making my arm completely numb.

tears welled up in my eyes and i let out a short laugh.

"you did it yoon hara! good job, see you next year!" the doctor teased and i went back to the classroom.

it felt empty without jeonghan. as usual, i went to my seat beside minghao and damn was it awkward. we had to do a pair work and let's just say jun and i switched partners. minghao was working with jun and i was with jihoon but not for so long because the teacher caught us.

"uhm.. s-so ab-about that day, can we just i-ignore it? my confession a-and all." i asked as he smiled a little.

"what would you do if i said i liked you back?"

damn it minghao, stop playing with my damn feelings.
_______________________________________________
yoon.hara__

liked by seungcheol

liked by seungcheol.c, min9yu.kim and 86,468 others.

yoon.hara__: get well soon butt face <3
tagged: yoon.jeonghan

comments have been disabled for this post.
_______________________________________________
hara.yoon__

yoon__