𝐭 𝐰 𝐨

[hara's pov]
i woke up to someone shaking me and that someone is none other than jeonghan. he still had his backpack on so he probably just got back from school. i heard people laughing downstairs too so i thought the boys were here too. as soon as i saw jeonghan, i engulfed him into a tight hug.

"what happened hara? you just rushed out of school. everyone was worried. your team mates were worried. you also didn't eat during recess."  he asked as he rubbed my back.

i cried as i remembered what happened. as i told him what happened, he just sat there and listened with puppy eyes. i saw a couple of tears escape from his eyes which made us hug each other and laugh after that.

"i'm glad you stood up for yourself hara. sooyoung was a bitch anyway." jeonghan and i laughed.

"why didn't you eat?" he asked again.

"i guessed that i just had no appetite." i shrugged and he dragged me down with him to the kitchen so he could cook me food.

"hey hara." i heard minghao's voice.

"h-hey.."

"you okay? i'm always here if you need a listening ear okay? we are team mates and best friends after all."

damn, another friendzone.

i nodded and soon jeonghan handed me food. it was simple, just the way i liked it. he made me toast with orange juice. the boys then went over to jeonghan's room and played games. meanwhile, i walked over to the couch and watched 'hotel del luna'.

it was scary at some parts which made me scream and either one of the boys came out and kept asking if i was okay. i continued watching after i washed the dishes until i heard the doorbell ringing.

i paused the drama and unlocked the door to see sooyoung. i immediately closed the door but she held it open with her hand. i groaned as jun got out of the room this time.

i gave up and opened the door.

"what." i asked, making it sound more like a word than a question.

"i came to apologise." i closed the door on her face.

park sooyoung? apologising? doesn't go well together. she 'apologised' to a kid once and during an event, she poured fruit punch all over the kid and said, "do you really think i'll seak forgiveness from a person like you? how pathetic."

jun looked at me with a weird look which meant, 'forgive her dumbass' but i gave him, 'do you really think she'll apologise' look and he nodded.

i groaned and opened the door to see her crying and it was already raining heavily.

"you have exactly 2 minutes from now." i saod and started the timer on my watch.

she started saying how sorry she was for hurting me and all that stuff. at first i didn't want to forgive her, but after i saw how apologetic she looked, i gave her a short hug and forgave her. she wanted us to be aquaintances starting next week since she had suspension for 2 days.

i closed the door back and went to take a quick shower. i changed into my fluffy hoodie with a white shirt underneath it, matched with my fluffy pants and my brown teddy bear.

i guessed that the boys were staying the night because it was soon 9pm and they weren't going home yet. i continued my drama after making myself some ramen. i scared myself as i saw another ghost scaring the new manager.

i was surprised when suddenly the 13 boys came out of the room and scared me from behind. the decided to join in watching the drama which i didn't mind. beside me on the right was minghao and on the left was jihoon. i could smell minghao's lavender perfume and jihoon's vanilla scent.

i jumped as i saw another ghost on screen making everyone laugh at me. soon another doorbell was heard.

"i'll get it." i saod and excused myself thru the crowded place.

"flowers for.. miss yoon hara?" the delivery man said making me confused.

"who's it from?" i asked and folded my arms.

"lee j-"

"wrong house. i think you should check around that corner." i immediately said and closed the door.

i turned around only to see 26 eyes on me.

"why didn't you take it?" jeonghan asked me.

"it's from jihyun, the school's fuckboy. psh, i'm not that easy to take down. let him have a hard time, know that i'm not into him." i said and went back to my spot.

i looked at the television only to see that they paused the drama on a ghost, close up. i screamed and hid behind jihoon making everyone laugh except for jeonghan, joshua, jun and minghao. damn, someone pissed them?

"hara. i need to talk to you, now please."
_______________________________________________