𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧

[hara's pov]
i woke up at 6am because of a bad dream and i never got a bad dream in like a year. strange, but okay. i went downstairs to see all 13 boys sleeping in the living room. i chuckled and went to get cereal. i added the creal and then milk, yes we all know cereal before meelk.

"morning." i was startled by the deep voices only to see that it was minghao and jun awake.

"i'll- get coffee." jun yawned and walked over to the coffee maker.

"you're up early. what's up?" minghao asked as he leaned over the kitchen counter.

"had a bad dream." i said.

"i never had one in a year. it's strange how one just studdenly pops out." i continued and fed a spoonful of cereal and milk to minghao and jun.

"what was it about?" jun asked.

i sighed, "jinyoung got me and he tried to, you know, rape me. none of you guys tried to search for me and-" i just started crying but soon met jun's embrace.

"it's just a dream hara, don't think too much. how about we all go excerising? maybe at the gym?" jun suggested as we all nodded and went to shower.

i changed into a sports bra with a white shirt over it and i used black shorts that was right above knee length. i looked sloppy but who cares, nobody goes to the gyn this early anyways.

we started working out since then. i was on the treadmill, jun was lifting weights with minghao's help. after an hour or so, we went back to see that everyone was awake.

i took another relaxing shower to clean out the sweat that sticked to my body. i wore a black longsleeved shirt underneath a big grey tee i got from jeonghan. i paired this up with black ripped jeans and red converse. my hair was put down and i wore light makeup with perfume. i used my studs with a necklace i got from jeonghan too. i walked downstairs and saw that everyone was already dressed neatly and casually.

"damn girl, you hot." chan teased and i blushed.

"damn from a soft girl to an egirl? exactly, my type." minghao blurted out making me blushed a million times brighter.

"damn is that your blush or-"

"just shut up and let's go eat."
_______________________________________________
hara.yoon__

liked by chewhansol, when

liked by chewhansol, when.junhui and 76,865 others.

hana.yoon__: i seriously have to stop leaving my phone with them everytime i go somewhere -.-
tagged: when.junhui, honk.jisoo, seo.minghao, chewhansol

view all 75,543 comments...

yoon.jeonghan: damn the food be looking smexy ;)
view 865 more comments...

when.junhui: not my fault i'm good at taking pictures
hana.yoon__ replied to when.junhui: not my fault i trusted you guys

seo.minghao: hehe i'm sorri
hana.yoon__ replied to seo.minghao: you're forgiven bb <3
hana.yoon__ replied to seo.minghao: shit that was an accident!! i swear!!
seo.minghao replied to hana.yoon__: haha that's cute <3
view 30 more comments...
_______________________________________________
[hara's pov]
"i can't believe it's already monday!" i groaned in frustration as the 14 of us walked to school.

as usual, when we got in school, we went to our classroom after getting our materials. we gathered around minghao's and i table and we played never have i ever.

"never have i ever skipped class." joshua asked as all of our fingers went down making all of us laugh and the other students staring at us.

"never have i ever had or is still having a crush on hara." jun asked as his finger went down and so did jihoon's and minghao's finger was hesitantly going down.

i gasped as he puts his finger down, he actually liked me? what the fu-

"never have i ever had a crush for over 6 months." jihoon asked as my finger went down.

"what the hell, hara you're left with 2 fingers left! hara is buying us lunch!!" jeonghan yelled in excitement.

"never have i ever tried flirting with my crush but got friendzoned." minghao asked and all our fingers got down.

"minghao and hara left on 1 finger!!" jihoon yelled in excitement.

"never have i ever had a crush on mingh-"

"lunch on me! who's in? jun? joshua?" i cut jeonghan's question off and luckily the teacher came in.

40 minutes into class and i was already snacking, as per normal. i felt minghao tapping my shoulder and i stopped snacking, facing him.

"do you actually like me?" he asked as i gulped.

"uh.."

"do you? still like me?" he asked.

"mr xu and miss yoon! talking again? detention!" mr lee saw us as we groaned and took the passes.

as we walked over to the detention room, "yes i do like, and still do like you xu minghao. i understand if you don't feel the same way."
_______________________________________________