𝐞 𝐥 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧

[hara's pov]
basically, it was a party. only between the 14 of us and one girl.

"hi, my name is jeon nayun! nice to meet you yoon hara, we go to the same school remember? i don't talk much b-but nice to meet you!" she said and held out her hand.

i shook her hand and soon we sat in a large circle. lets just say jeonghan, joshua, jun and seungcheol got drunk. i spinned the bottle, it landed on jihoon.

"t or d?" i simply asked as he picked dare.

"i dare you to hug soonyoung." i said as they hugged.

next, jun spinned the bottle and i could feel minghao's arm wrapping around my waist.

"t or d?" jun asked jeonghan as the game goes on.

as time passes by, minghao rested his head on my shoulder. whenever i turned to look at him, he would either pout or do kissy lips.

"after this game okay minghao?" i said and he nodded, resting his head back onto my shoulder as his grip on waist tightened.

soon the bottle landed on minghao.

"t or d?" dokyeom asked.

minghao chose truth.

"state one thing you love about your girlfriend." dokyeom said, all ears opened now.

"her personality." he simply answered and kissed my cheek making me blush.

"yah that's my sister, shouldn't i get hugs too?" jeonghan pouted and spinned the bottle.

it landed on nayun.

"t or d?" he asked and she chose truth.

"do you like me?" he asked and sipped on plain water wonwoo had just passed him.

she hesitantly and slowly nodded making me squeal at how cute she was.

"sorry, she was too cute!" i confessed making minghao pout.

i pecked his lips, "you too sweetie."

"get a room!" hansol threw a pillow at us.
_______________________________________________
hara.yoon__

liked by seo

liked by seo.minghao, mc.doul and 98,754 others.

hara.yoon__: hi friend <3
tagged: nayun.jeon

view all 90,865 comments...

seo.minghao: <3
hara.yoon__ replying to seo.minghao: <3 u 2 bby
see 53,678 more comments...

nayun.jeon: y u hold the phone better than me :((
hara.yoon__ replying to nayun.jeon: no babie ;(
seo.minghao replying to nayun.jeon: she's mine >:(
hara.yoon__ replying to seo.minghao: big baby <3
see 23,688 more comments...

xuminghao8: what the fuck, now you're just gonna steal my mans like that?
hara.yoon__ replying to xuminghao8: sorry who are you again?
↪seo.minghao replying to xuminghao8: first of all, you don't own me and second of all, who the fuck are you?
boo.kwanseung: shister snapped
_______________________________________________
[hara's pov]
it was thursday, again. 4th day of the week blah blah blah. i felt sick to be honest but who cares am i right? i took my thermometer and checked my temperature, damn 37.8. i had to hide this from jeonghan so i quickly dashed down the stairs, eventually slipped and fell hard but who cares? i rushed to the fridge, taking out the fever syrup.

"good morning!!" i heard jeonghan's voice as i chugged down the warm water.

"morning." i see him in his black turtleneck with a yellow sweater and black jeans.

"it's quite chilly so you might wanna use a thick jacket or hoodie." he said and turned on the television.

"yah wait for me!" i said, running to my toilet and showering.

i wore a long sleeved blouse with a cute bow on it tucked in with a skirt. i used fishnets and black socks with black boots.

i let my black hair down and went to school with jeonghan. he looked at my outfit, "it's gonna be cold hara." he said and sipped on his coffee.

"i'm fine." i hid a sneeze.

i felt drowsy from the syrup but i tried to keep myself awake. as soon as i saw minghao, i ran to him and hugged him. i heard him giggle and hug me back.

"woah are you okay? you're hot." he said and touched my forehead, well attempted to.

i pulled his hand away and intertwined it with mine, "lets just head to class." i said, hiding a cough.

"wow- so much- dust." i said in between sneezes.

as soon as we reached the class, i rushed to my seat. i first put my bag on the floor and then rested my head on the table. i swear i was feeling dizzy.

"hey babe, you okay?" he asked, resting his head on the table as he faces me.

i faced him and put his hand on my forehead, pouting.

"i'm s-sick."
_______________________________________________