Chapter 2

3 days later...

Camila swings her legs back and forth as she's waiting for her parents to finish talking with the doctor outside. The door opens and she jumps to the ground.

"Well, Camila you are good to go home!" The doctor smiles.

"Yay!" Camila jumps up and down.

Alejandro smiles and holds his daughter down. "Thank you!" He smiles at the doctor.

"No problem." The doctor leaves and Camila's parents smile.

"Mami, papi where's that beautiful lady?" Camila asks.

"Lauren?" Sinu asks.

Camila nods rapidly at her mother with the widest smile.

Sinu looks at her husband with an uneasy look. Alejandro holds a finger up and goes so he can be in front of his daughter.

"Mijita she's not here," Alejandro says.

"Why?" Camila whines with a frown.

"She's at her classes hermosa," Sinu responds.

"Classes?" Camila asks confused.

"College, school." Sinu tries to make Camila remember anything from her school life.

"Oh, I wanna go to school!" Camila jumps up and down.

Alejandro sighs and runs a hand over his face. "Mija el doctor said that he will give us a report when you can go back to school pero, for now, you have to relax at home, " Alejandro explains to his daughter.

Camila pouts but nods, "Okay papi." She looks at his hand then at her own. "Papi, can I hold your hand?" She asks hopefully.

"Of course mijita," Alejandro smiles taking his daughter's hand in his.

The three family members exit the hospital room and to the front desk. The nurse smiled at them and hands Camila's parents Camila's resume and profile.

Camila's parents say goodbye to the nurse and exit the hospital.

"Papi can we get ice cream please?!" Camila asks jumping up and down.

Alejandro laughs and hugs his daughter. "Of course mijita."

Once the family arrives at the ice cream parlor, Camila hops out of the car. "Yay ice cream!" She cheers.

Alejandro smiles kissing his daughter's cheek. Camila returns it, hugging her father back as well. They enter the ice cream parlor and head to the front. All of them pick their ice creams and sit at a booth.

Camila licks away happily swinging her legs back and forth. The door opens and in walks Lauren, Dinah, Ally and Normani. Camila looks towards the door and jumps up.

"Lolo?"  Camila tilts her head to the side.

Upon hearing that Lauren looks over. "Hi," She says confused.

Camila quickly gets out of the booth and hugs Lauren. Lauren is taking back and looks at Camila's parents. They nod and she nodded back. Lauren wraps her arms around Camila hugging the smaller girl back. 

"Mami beautiful lady hugged me back!" Camila says going over to her mother.

Sinu stands up and smiles at her daughter. "Mire hermosa." Sinu wraps an arm around her daughter's shoulders and smiles at Lauren. "Do you think you can come tonight?" She asks.

"Where?" Lauren asks.

"Home!" Camila smiles.

"Oh of course," Lauren nods.

"Yayyy!" Camila cheers and sits down eating her ice cream again.

Sinu gives Lauren a grateful smile and Lauren returns it. Once Sinu sits down Camila speaks up.

"Mami I love her!" She says.

Sinu smiles, "We all do."